Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Serious question, but at the end of this 'season', any thoughts about what happens next? Do we just have another season, does somebody else start another division, do we have promotion and relegation?

Perhaps we do a season on each Fifa game that comes out, or maybe we reverse the league so the winner assumes the bottom team from previous season and tries to turn them around etc?

Serious question, but at the end of this 'season', any thoughts about what happens next? Do we just have another season, does somebody else start another division, do we have promotion and relegation?

I reckon the bottom 3 or maybe about 8 in this random divison, get relegated. Meaning

A) those managers are banned for a season.

B) the clubs they take down are nil and void for a season.

meaning all us assistants can apply for the top job at other clubs.

sorry boss I have ambition

Perhaps we do a season on each Fifa game that comes out, or maybe we reverse the league so the winner assumes the bottom team from previous season and tries to turn them around etc?

But then it becomes a clique, 27 geeks and their fantasy league. It really needs to be open to all, or at least as many who want to join. All we need - ALL! - are more lcfc desires to run each division.

I reckon the bottom 3 or maybe about 8 in this random divison, get relegated. Meaning

A) those managers are banned for a season.

B) the clubs they take down are nil and void for a season.

meaning all us assistants can apply for the top job at other clubs.

sorry boss I have ambition

First sacking of the season? Just 2 games into his tenure as assistant boss at Southampton, Meridian Tonight has heard that Bayfox has been summoned to the managers office for make or break talks. Steveherbe was seen leaving the training ground muttering about being stabbed in the back.

Anyway, forget all that shit, the league table is out!

Archived