Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

I reckon the bottom 3 or maybe about 8 in this random divison, get relegated. Meaning

A) those managers are banned for a season.

B) the clubs they take down are nil and void for a season.

meaning all us assistants can apply for the top job at other clubs.

sorry boss I have ambition

Sounds a nice idea, i certainly dont want it to become a clique

Maybe the top x amount of teams can be vacated and taken over by others too, to free up spaces perhaps?

First sacking of the season? Just 2 games into his tenure as assistant boss at Southampton, Meridian Tonight has heard that Bayfox has been summoned to the managers office for make or break talks. Steveherbe was seen leaving the training ground muttering about being stabbed in the back.

Anyway, forget all that shit, the league table is out!

****ing hell. You come in help get a club back on track and all of a sudden a manager who speaks no english. Spits his dummy out!!!

lol King has the Midas touch :scarf:

Would you like to handle the post match interview this time Shakey - I mean Heggsy..? It is nice to get some limelight and you deserve it. Good work.

I reckon the bottom 3 or maybe about 8 in this random divison, get relegated. Meaning

A) those managers are banned for a season.

B) the clubs they take down are nil and void for a season.

meaning all us assistants can apply for the top job at other clubs.

sorry boss I have ambition

Won't it be harsh on likes of Harry LCFC or Tom LCFC who picked inferior teams without realising the nature of challenge?

In reality, I only said that to save my skin!

To answer a few things on the future tournaments, the plan has always been when I have done these in the past, that once a season is over thats it. I then announce a new tournament and everyone is free to enter once again, would dilute the fun in my opinion to restrict members from joining.

Maybes

To answer your question, yes Aubameyang starts for you.

ChickenBoy

If you wish to post a preferred team and formation for Inter you can do so, it might stop the rot!

Returning back to home turf for the visit of Juventus.

Man City have announced that naked pictures of KingFox will be plastered all over the stadium in an attempt to distract Juventus' players and more specifically, manager Mark_W.

Only time will tell if the distraction succeeds.

LEICESTER CITY ASSISTANT SAYS BOSS IS 'VERY HAPPY'

Leicester City assistant manager HEGGSY, has spoken out after the clubs 1-0 win over Dutch giants Ajax.

The City No.2 said "I think the boss is ecstatic with the player coming back to form the way they did, after the draw with Rochdale. The camp is in high spirits and we're just looking to push on and see how far we can take this squad"

He also praised Midfielder Andy King after the Welshman was once again on the scoresheet, "Kingys been great this season in training and we're all happy to see him get his reward.

To see city in action against European Champions Bayern Munich, visit the KP Stadium ticket office, tickets start at the lowly price of £175.

:)

Archived