Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

kkxf.png

Donut Questions Players Attitudes After Home Defeat

Manchester United manager Donut was left thoroughly disappointed following his side's home defeat to Spurs.

After falling to their first defeat of the season to a last gasp Holtby winner, Donut kept the players behind in the dressing room for 45 minutes, and lambasted his players in his interview. "A few of the players here need to take a long, hard look at themselves after results like this. A few of them, given the start weve had this season, thought the game today was won just by showing up. They didnt earn the right to play, they didnt offer enough, and Darko's men fully deserved their victory."

"We need to use this result as a kick up the backside and get back to winning ways, if were going to challenge for this Foxestalk title."

I really do despair!  lol  Sounded like Inter dominated the match judging by Howard's MOTM

On a serious note, may I suggest a format for a new season- rather than just resetting everything thus rendering any achievements, may I suggest to actually apply promotions/relegations so if Rochdale was to go down then Harry_LCFC will also go down but in the next season, a team in that division will be randomly selected for Harry_LCFC. (In second season this may mean any new members will have to pick a team to be in that division instead of just for themselves) but from any seasons afterwards all teams should be fixed?

This will allow for a sense of achievement in trying to escape the relegation and to keep records of winners as well.

Assistant manager for hire!

Wookie, I can offer you an exciting and challenging opportunity to be a pioneer of modern football club at center of innovation and invention in the world of the football.

We are currently fulfilling a rather innovation role as a part of our manifesto of being an innovative club by deliberately losing our first four games to test whether if we can break the myth of no teams escaping relegation after being bottom at Christmas.

What can you offer us Wookie? (Do you own a fifa copy any chance? )

What can you offer us?

Archived