Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Wookie, I can offer you an exciting and challenging opportunity to be a pioneer of modern football club at center of innovation and invention in the world of the football.

We are currently fulfilling a rather innovation role as a part of our manifesto of being an innovative club by deliberately losing our first four games to test whether if we can break the myth of no teams escaping relegation after being bottom at Christmas.

What can you offer us Wookie? (Do you own a fifa copy any chance? )

What can you offer us?

I would like to announce that I have accepted ChickenBoy's kind offer of the assistant manager role at Internazionale.

Dynamism is something that I feel I can add to this historic club with great fans and many proud traditions, I am eagerly anticipating working with the quality players at the club.

I would like to announce that I have accepted ChickenBoy's kind offer of the assistant manager role at Internazionale.

Dynamism is something that I feel I can add to this historic club with great fans and many proud traditions, I am eagerly anticipating working with the quality players at the club.

May I announce a press conference to welcome Wookie to my team. I feel this recruitment will be my greatest signing this season as Wookie will bring his exhaustive knowledge of Glenfield, painting Nottingham blue and using random black guys on his avatar to the table whom all will be very beneficial for Inter. I forsee a long partnership where we will rise above other well known partnerships such as Batman/Robin, Morecambe/Wise, Lucas/Walliams,Clough/Taylor, Fergsoun/McClaren, Rincewind/MattP and most importantly of all.....we will be superior than KingFox/Mark_W.

Sorry Steve Herbie and Bayfox, your partnership isn't cool enough to be included on the list. 

Haha i was going to put exactly the same thing.  lol

LCFC Desire, how are fixtures arranged? In alphabetical order for teams?

May I annouence a press conference to welcome Wookie to my team. I feel this recruitment will be my greatest signing this season as Wookie will bring his exhaustive knowledge of Glenfield, painting Nottingham blue and using random black guys on his avatar to the table whom all will be very beneficial for Inter. I forsee a long partnership where we will rise above other well known partnerships such as Batman/Robin, Morecambe/Wise, Lucas/Walliams,Clough/Taylor, Fergsoun/McClaren, Rincewind/MattP and most importantly of all.....we will be superior than KingFox/Mark_W.

Sorry Steve Herbie and Bayfox, your partnership isn't cool enough to be included on the list.

Haha :thumbup:

I use a fixture list generator, basically the order of the fixtures is consistent throughout, for example AC Milan being one of the first games, bayern being one of the last etc

We're not here for cool, we are WINNERS. Although since my public admonishment of him, Bayfox has been keeping a very low profile. In fact, he may have resigned.

Donut Looking To Complete The Italian Job

After a dismal showing in their surprise 2-1 defeat to Spurs, Manchester United welcome AC Milan to Old Trafford in Matchday 6. In his press conference, Donut was quick to stress a good result was needed to get the Spurs horror show out of the system.

"Everyone is raring to go. AC Milan have had a tough start to the season. I dont think anyone expected them to be at the wrong end of the table. But we are wary of their threat and we are desperate to get the season back on track. Poznan Is a good manager, and im sure, given time, he will turn things around.

Just not this weekend"

Team For AC Milan:

-----------------De Gea

Rafael----Vidic-----Jones------Evra

Valencia--Carrick--Fellaini--- Nani

-----------------------Rooney

----------Van Persie

Archived