Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

LCFC Desire.....As much as id like to have 13 points, Spurs beat us. i cant claim a win there :(

Amend when you get my message bud. You're doing a great job :thumbup:

Amended, sorry once again, I mistyped the Tottenham result hence why the league showed the way it did lol

1rx3.png

Napoli manager slams 15 minutes of madness which cost his side in there 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid. 

The defending was atrocious after half time and it has cost us dearly, Ronaldo is a very good player but all the goals he scored were very defendable so it was a disappointing performance as we were more than a match for the league leaders in the 1st half.

Sorry Steve Herbie and Bayfox, your partnership isn't cool enough to be included on the list.

We're not here for cool, we are WINNERS. Although since my public admonishment of him, Bayfox has been keeping a very low profile. In fact, he may have resigned.

Oh hell, Saints are away to the bottom team, who havent got a point yet. This can only go one way.

Perfect timing for this fixture to be played to accodomate our recent started war of the words in the press!

Wookie, your first task for your new role is to come up an insult for Steve Herbie/Bayfox  please.

Perfect timing for this fixture to be played to accodomate our recent started war of the words in the press!

Wookie, your first task for your new role is to come up an insult for Steve Herbie/Bayfox  please.

And 8 hours later, it would appear that Wookie has fallen at the first, as we haven't heard a peep all day. Looks like you got yourself a right loser there ChickenBoy, I'd ditch him as soon as you can. At least my lad has been whipping our defenders into shape, although with your record so far defence is the last thing on my mind. Milan, thats Italy right? So no wearing your shirts back to front so we think you are attacking when really you are retreating. Typical Eyetie skullduggery. 

TV Rights Deal Casts Shadow Over Foxestalk League

Rumours have begun to circulate on the internet that major world television companies have pulled the plug on the foxestalk league, casting doubts as to when, and whether at all, round 6 fixtures will be played.

LCFC Desire, the chairman of Foxestalk League HQ in Leicester, had signed a commercial deal in July that was reportedly the largest ever worldwide for TV rights across the globe. However the current speculation regarding European based investors BskyB, Canal+, Gol Television and RTL withdrawing funding has been gathering pace.

No one from Foxestalk League HQ wished to comment at this time.

Archived