Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Manchester United In Cruise Control As AC Woes Continue

Manchester United returned to winning ways and capped a fine 2nd half display by putting 3 goals past AC Milan at Old Trafford this afternoon, heaping more misery on hapless AC Milan and manager Poznan, who remain in trouble at the bottom of the league.

Donut was pleased with the response of his players, and reckons the result and performance sent a message to the rest of the league.

"It was a solid win all round, and it puts us back in the hunt. I do feel sympathy for Poznan, he can only work with what he has available to him but we scored 3 quality goals today as the highlights show and at times it really was knife through butter stuff. I dont think many teams in this league can live with us when were in that kind of mood"

Kingfox outburst, as he set's his sights on Tom17LCFC.

"Mark_w is a poxy nonce, you know what I got through my letterbox the other day, a Christmas Card, a Birthday Card & Valentines Day Card from him all in the same package, I had to fookin sign for it as well, on one of those pen electronic things, took me about 10 minutes to work the fookin thing, the guy is a full on stalker, and needs locking up"

"Tom17LCFC is my boy now, he's had a few digs at me before, but I'm 100% sure he is trying to get my attention, because he wants a good seeing to, I cannot wait to go to Ukraine, will probably be -20 or something, but I will take my "Juventus Suck" onesie which I had personalized, and we can snuggle up together on a night out to Donetsk opera theatre"  

Kingfox outburst, as he set's his sights on Tom17LCFC.

"Mark_w is a poxy nonce, you know what I got through my letterbox the other day, a Christmas Card, a Birthday Card & Valentines Day Card from him all in the same package, I had to fookin sign for it as well, on one of those pen electronic things, took me about 10 minutes to work the fookin thing, the guy is a full on stalker, and needs locking up"

"Tom17LCFC is my boy now, he's had a few digs at me before, but I'm 100% sure he is trying to get my attention, because he wants a good seeing to, I cannot wait to go to Ukraine, will probably be -20 or something, but I will take my "Juventus Suck" onesie which I had personalized, and we can snuggle up together on a night out to Donetsk opera theatre"  

Sorry but as a precautionary measure I've asked for you to be refused entry to the Donbass Arena.

Sorry but as a precautionary measure I've asked for you to be refused entry to the Donbass Arena.

I don't need to come to the Donbass Arena.

I can come to your house.

I haven't spent 2 hours looking for tickets to Donetsk Opera House for nothing.

uup6.png

Yes! First win and a clean sheet to boot! My appointment of Wookie has proved inspired. By refusing to get drawn in pre match slanging match, Wookie has thrown off Steve Herbie off his game.

Onwards and upwards!

Yes! First win and a clean sheet to boot! My appointment of Wookie has proved inspired. By refusing to get drawn in pre match slanging match, Wookie has thrown off Steve Herbie off his game.

Onwards and upwards!

Long may it continue!

BVB Boss Slams Officials

Borussia Dortmund Head Coach 'Maybes' was outraged by a blunder made by the referee's assistant. He believes that the player who provided the assist was in an offside position when the pass to him was made. 

In a post match press conference the manager had this to say on the matter.

'I have absolutely no idea why the linesman didn't raise his flag. Maybe his mind was in another place? Perhaps he was considering what chocolate bar he would be having from the vending machine at the half time break. He clearly wasn't watching the same game as the rest of us.'

'It's disappointing as the decision has ultimately cost us 2 points. These could be vital come the end of the season, in what is a very competitive league.'

The gaffer lately added that he was however impressed with his sides instant response after going a goal down.

Archived