Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Stop Zlatan, Stop PSG Says Donut

On the eve of a crunch Foxestalk League match with Paris Saint Germain, Man Utd boss Donut wasted little time in giving his thoughts on the clash.

"Theyre a team capable of scoring a lot of goals, and in Ibrahimovic, they have a world class performer who can unlock defences. But our success this season has been based on our solid defensive record and we intend to mark him out of the game. We know that we possess far more quality all over the pitch than they do, and were expecting that to shine through come matchday.

Donut also commented on eccentric manager Kingfox:

"He is something of a loose cannon. A lot has been written that PSG may achieve things in spite of him rather than because of him, which I feel is harsh on him. But as for do i respect him as a manager? He hasnt done anything worthy of my respect thus far"

Kingfox rules out PSG win.

"I doubt we will get 3 points at Manchester United, we got a great win last time out, but facing Man Utd away is one of the toughest tests we will have to face in this League"

"As for the manager, I like Jam Doughnuts & not Custard one's" 

So Giroud is doing a job yet we are languishing at the bottom. Hopefully we will batter Rochdale and go on from there.

Hopefully a big a win will get the season started. With Giroud banging them in, obviously need Steve Bould to work his magic on the defence.

Man Utd team for PSG please:

------------------- De Gea

Rafael-------Vidic------Jones---------Evra

Valencia----Carrick---Fellaini--------Nani

--------------------------Rooney

--------------Van Persie

Archived