Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

LCFC Desire, Man Utd team for Shakhtar please:

De Gea

Rafael         Vidic        Jones           Evra

Valencia     Carrick     Fellaini         Nani

Rooney    Van Persie

With Rooney up front with RVP as opposed to just behind

thanks

:thumbup:

ChickenBoy :)

Guarín!

Just caught up with all of matches- Despite the recent loss, I am very delighted with our run! The change of tactics inspired by Wookie's recommendation of Guarin has worked wonders.

Where have all assistant managers gone to? ha

Just caught up with all of matches- Despite the recent loss, I am very delighted with our run! The change of tactics inspired by Wookie's recommendation of Guarin has worked wonders.

Where have all assistant managers gone to? ha

I must have upset mine, no sign of Bayfox.

Quick update on the inactivity recently.

I managed to pick up 3 viruses on my system somehow on sunday night, when I went to use my computer on Monday it was just dead to the world.

However going into safe mode, I managed to rescue all my documents and files, including those pertaining to this tournament, So I'll be back up and running soon.

Cheers guys.

Quick update on the inactivity recently.

I managed to pick up 3 viruses on my system somehow on sunday night, when I went to use my computer on Monday it was just dead to the world.

However going into safe mode, I managed to rescue all my documents and files, including those pertaining to this tournament, So I'll be back up and running soon.

Cheers guys.

No worries!

Archived