Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

So you've got money then.

He had the means, he had the motive and the opportunity. GUILTY!

Plus he likes Bieber/One Direction, he deserves the Brazen Bull for that alone.

Jealous, and it's just pretty shit, that your taste in music isn't as good as mine.

Paris Saint-Germain manager kingfox arrested on suspicion of match-fixing. More to follow. #psg

Already been bummed, so I could easily take it in Prison. 

c6yi.png

Yet another clean sheet, thats 4 games without conceeding. Bayfox has worked wonders with our defence, give yourself a pay rise. Now, if I can just get Lambert scoring this league is here for the taking. Won 2 drew 3 lost 1 in the last 6 games, scored 3 conceeded 2 - how boring is that!

With southampton in decent form and bayfox tightening the ship at the back.

if southampton dont discover the scoring touch against Rochdale then steveherbe maybe looking to bring in a more attack minded assistant. Help!!!!

You keep it tight at the back buddy, and my midfielders will do the job! NOW its no goals conceeded in 5. Our motto is, if we dont let 1 in, we dont lose. 'One nil, we always win one nil'. Mind you, we all know a team who have constructed a fine start to a season by constantly winning 2 - 1.

Archived