Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

You are a huge attention seeker.

Bullshit. 

Posting banterish comments, doesn't make me an attention seeker.

It's called having a quick creative mind, I don't spend hours thinking of what shit I will say next, I spend seconds.

As I've said before, that's what I like about myself the most.

Bullshit. 

Posting banterish comments, doesn't make me an attention seeker.

It's called having a quick creative mind, I don't spend hours thinking of what shit I will say next, I spend seconds.

As I've said before, that's what I like about myself the most.

You can be all of those things and still be an attention seeker. Anyway I'm not getting into a discussion about this, I don't have a problem with what you say and don't really get why others seem to but meh, that's up to them.

You can be all of those things and still be an attention seeker. Anyway I'm not getting into a discussion about this, I don't have a problem with what you say and don't really get why others seem to but meh, that's up to them.

Because they are the boring one's.

Manchester Painted Red

Manchester United fans were sent home jubilant after their 3-1 win over bitter rivals Manchester City in the derby game. Following a recent run of poor results, Manchester United had been languishing in midtable, a huge 10 points behind leaders Borussia Dortmund. However when asked, Donut believed this result could be the catalyst for a typical United charge.

"We could feel the title challenge slipping away. This was the biggest game of my career here, and weve passed it with flying colours. There is much ground to make up on the leaders, but i look around this dressing room and theres huge character here. We want to be in the shakeup come may"

Archived