Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Am I right in saying the only side Leicester haven't played is Rochdale?

I believe mine is Napoli...

Leicester drew 1-1 with Rochdale on match day 2, they have yet to play Arsenal

You've played Napoli, you have yet to play Manchester United

Three points.

Donut Disappointed With Barcelona "Arrogance"

Speaking ahead of their tough trip to the Camp Nou, Man Utd boss Donut told his Barcelona counterpart Dan LCFC to be careful with his words.

"We know that Barcelona are big favourites for the game, but we have the confidence in the dressing room we can go there, put on a performance and get something from the game. Everyone here is even more fired up after Dan LCFC's comments, my team talk is done already as far am im concerned".

Manchester United are languishing in 8th place, well off the pace.

Inter doing a bit of max fixing...  :ph34r:

The accusation was threw out of the court due to insufficient grounds to make a case on aka there is not such thing as 'max' fixing. 

6 points ahead bitch!

Donut Disappointed With Barcelona "Arrogance"

Speaking ahead of their tough trip to the Camp Nou, Man Utd boss Donut told his Barcelona counterpart Dan LCFC to be careful with his words.

"We know that Barcelona are big favourites for the game, but we have the confidence in the dressing room we can go there, put on a performance and get something from the game. Everyone here is even more fired up after Dan LCFC's comments, my team talk is done already as far am im concerned".

Manchester United are languishing in 8th place, well off the pace.

It's going to bite me on the arse :(

Archived