Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sphericalfox

LCFC Christmas Wishlist

I was perusing the Official LCFC website, looking for gifts, and was genuinely bemused by the contents of what was on offer. See pic below.

merchandise_zps1ceadd53.jpg

So boredom got the better of me, and I created this.

There's a couple of products I left off, as I suspect the club would have me pull it down. I'll post these later, and you'll see why.

I was perusing the Official LCFC website, looking for gifts, and was genuinely bemused by the contents of what was on offer. See pic below.

There's a couple of products I left off, as I suspect the club would have me pull it down. I'll post these later, and you'll see why.

That's brilliant though you must have way too much time on your hands lol

Look forward to seeing these other products!

To be honest I nearly bought one of those lcfc tape measures before lol

I'd encourage others with a knack for photo manips, to create our own line of LCFC products.

These two didn't make the video cut:

French Fries holder

lcfcfrenchfryholder_zps14ca6a2d.jpg

Gender unspecific 'neck warmer'

lcfcrubberneckwarmer_zps1772f449.jpg

Do you get the mask free with it?

Excellent effort! You have a future in satire.

I'd suggest that you should send this to the club, but I fear they'd take you up on some of the ideas (maybe you could copyright them first, to make a few dirty bucks?).

Excellent effort! You have a future in satire.

I'd suggest that you should send this to the club, but I fear they'd take you up on some of the ideas (maybe you could copyright them first, to make a few dirty bucks?).

Thanks. I'm surprised it's not been pulled down due to the song alone, and the crappiness of the clip. But I think I've been punished enough listening to The Price is Right for 3 hours.

There was one other item that didn't make the cut, but I can't post it on here. Let's call it a blue office chair with 'additions'.

Archived