Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Steam Internet Connection Issue

Trying to play FM13 double click for the game to load up, steam asks me to put my password in which i do but keep getting a message saying something along the lines of: "There is a problem with your internet connection so can't log in" there isn't a problem with my internet connection as im using it now to post this.

Anyone have any ideas??

When you've got this sorted it's worth making FM available in offline mode. I remember moving house and not having the internet for a few weeks and it was so frustrating not to be able to access a game i'd paid for. 

What's the exact error message you're getting?

Is it all Steam games or just FM13? It's been a while but I think you might have to verify the game cache?

1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAMECACHE…’ button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
6. We recommend verifying your cache twice to make sure all files are fully downloaded

Archived