Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

36 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Started on 138k an hour ago and I'm on 125k now. Seems pretty futile. 

Sack it off. We got to the front of the queue, were told none of that ticket type left so search again. Booted straight to 200k in the queue

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Livid said:

Tentatively looking at Cardiff Night 2, 59000 at 9am, currently 34000.

By my calculations that would be around 2-3pm when I reach the front of the queue. :rolleyes:

Going to be a big drop from 12 onwards I reckon as people start to go football. 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

I've just given up. Ticket master saying that there is only selection left so at a guess will be the expensive and the cheap ones. 

Oh well will wait for their European tour.... 

There will be more dates released when these sell out so I’d stay in the queue if you’re bothered.

14 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

If they're serious about cancelling the tickets of the scalpers, there may well be quite a few coming back on resale when folk realise they're not going to be able to cash in

I’ve looked at that, the only way to see the actual seat number is to put the tickets in the basket.

I know tickets are available on there for a lot blocks but there’s not that many seats in total. It’s going to take quite a bit of ‘legwork’ for what in reality aren’t that many tickets, as for general admission tickets they haven’t got a chance. 

I know Ed Sheeran did it a few years ago but I just think it’s a non starter. 

I know they say use Twickets but I think the bots are all over that, Taylor Swift tickets were appearing and being sold instantly, there’s no guarantee you’re not selling to a scalper. 

The whole thing needs sorting, but when you look at who has financial interests in viagogo I can’t see it happening. 

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

There will be more dates released when these sell out so I’d stay in the queue if you’re bothered.

Aren’t the queues for specific dates though? The whole thing has been pretty farcical tbh

Just now, Trumpet said:

Aren’t the queues for specific dates though? The whole thing has been pretty farcical tbh

I’m not that fussed. I saw them in the early 00’s and it was an average live show. Sitting here this morning I started to question how much I actually want to go. £150 back in the bank. 😁

22 minutes ago, Wycombe Fox said:

Only 366299 to go.

Probably got more chance of seeing a Beatles gig.

Got through to choosing and they are now only selling “in demand” tickets. Which means they can put the prices up to what they want.

£360 for a normal standing ticket or £260 for a seat at the top of the stadium a million miles from the stage. 

Sacked it off, not getting involved with that nonsense.