Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

Oasis announce reunion tour 15 years after split

Oasis are officially reuniting for a series of shows 15 years after splitting.

In a hotly anticipated 8am message, the band announced a run of 14 shows in the UK and Ireland next summer.

"The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised," the band said.

The dates in Cardiff, Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Dublin will be Oasis's "only shows in Europe next year", it's been confirmed.

Tickets will go on sale this Saturday at 8am in Ireland and 9am in the UK.

Here's the line up:

July:

4th - Cardiff, Principality Stadium

5th - Cardiff, Principality Stadium

11th - Manchester, Heaton Park

12th - Manchester, Heaton Park

19th - Manchester, Heaton Park

20th - Manchester, Heaton Park

25th - London, Wembley Stadium

26th - London, Wembley Stadium

August

2nd - London, Wembley Stadium

3rd - London, Wembley Stadium

8th - Edinburgh, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium

9th - Edinburgh, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium

16th - Dublin, Croke Park

17th - Dublin, Croke Park

I won't be bothering, I only liked the first 2 albums and I just saw liam do the whole first album, saw noel do some classics too, so it doesnt really excite me, plus nobody I know is a fan so I'd have to go on my own which isnt as much fun.

But to all those oasis fans out there, hope you get the tickets you want, it'll be awesome no doubt.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

There are a lot of shows mate. And I guarantee that the gap between the two weekends at Wembley will eventually go on sale too

Touts will be loading their bots up ready. Even with extra dates the ticket scramble is going to be awful. If Peter pissing Kay can crash Ticketmaster, this will put it on its arse. 

• Like 1

Hopefully they self-destruct before the moronic monobrow brothers get any notion of knuckle dragging themselves back into a studio. A new Oasis LP would be about as welcome as a freshly laid turd on a crown bowling green. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

Hopefully they self-destruct before the moronic monobrow brothers get any notion of knuckle dragging themselves back into a studio. A new Oasis LP would be about as welcome as a freshly laid turd on a crown bowling green. 

Weird

47 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Touts will be loading their bots up ready. Even with extra dates the ticket scramble is going to be awful. If Peter pissing Kay can crash Ticketmaster, this will put it on its arse. 

My recommendation is DO NOT use Ticketmaster:

Gigsandtours.com 100%

Would a night in Birmingham or Nottingham have been too much. I know it's not hard to get to Manchester or London but much easier for midlanders to get to one of those two.

when a band tries to relive its glory days it could go one of two ways, a great trip down memory lane where their old fans come together to relive and form great memories from a previous time in their lives or there is a realisation that the band simply cant do it anymore and the memories of the glory days should have remained in the past. 

The bots and ticketmaster will ruin the ticket buying process

The chavs and tiktokers will ruin the actual gigs.

Fully expecting the likes of that Speed w@ nker there just because its the hottest ticket around despite not knowing any Oasis songs.

• Like 1