Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m risking it. Ticketmaster is the worst

I wish you the best of luck! I despise TM as well. Live Nation themselves are selling them which may give another way in. As I suspect with you, this isn'y my first rodeo for tickets for the big gigs. At least it isn't SeeTickets who naff up the Glasto sale every year. 

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

The galling thing about this and any event is the fact that someone will have a hundred tickets at 750 quid a pop to sell. There should be a more robust way to police resale of tickets for big events.

Should do it like Glastonbury. Have your photo printed on the actual photo. 

Won't stop it completely but will certainly help. 

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

How much are we expecting the tickets to be? Just so I can mentally prepare myself 

Manchester Evening News said "expected to be over £100, possibly around £140"

They have also reported SeeTickets are also selling the tickest. 

image.png.c1e53a6362c6c06b3feb1f7edb684fbe.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, goose2010 said:

can see extra dates been announced, interesting Liam has said it wont be televised so does that rule them out of Glastonbury then? 

They will most likely play Glastonbury, and ask the bbc for it not to be televised

I would not get your hopes up seeing them on TV

8 hours ago, tcrofts said:

I wouldn't expect any change from £100

I’m prepared to go up to £150 and that’s my top price.

I entered the ballot an hour ago but still haven’t had an email. I’m not sure if it failed or not, but don’t want to enter again in case I’m invalidates my entry. F**ks sake, why do they have to be all “Taylor Swift” with registering interest for tickets.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I entered the ballot an hour ago but still haven’t had an email. I’m not sure if it failed or not, but don’t want to enter again in case I’m invalidates my entry. F**ks sake, why do they have to be all “Taylor Swift” with registering interest for tickets.

You’ll get an email Friday AM if succesful in ballot but it still won’t guarantee anything 

38 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Taylor Swift in quotations proper making laugh here, a great post on "FoxesTalk"

• Haha 2

Guess everyone else is still waiting for their pre reg email too?

Going to give it a go on Saturday morning fully expecting not to get anything but to be pleasantly surprised if I do.

13 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Going to give it a go on Saturday morning fully expecting not to get anything but to be pleasantly surprised if I do.

My partner registered last night and the email came through 10 minutes ago 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

My partner registered last night and the email came through 10 minutes ago 

Ah good to know they are coming through, I did mine at around 10 last night.

43 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Mine arrived at midnight and I applied at 7:30pm

49 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I think people are underestimating just how many seats there are. With just those dates there will be over a million tickets. Select standing and you’ll have a greater chance than trying to get good seats.

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, phoneticerror said:

I think people are underestimating just how many seats there are. With just those dates there will be over a million tickets. 

Ha, funny you say that, I was just working it out roughly earlier and feeling better about my chances now. The mainland Europeans will be on it too of course.