Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Ha, funny you say that, I was just working it out roughly earlier and feeling better about my chances now. The mainland Europeans will be on it too of course.

Absolutely. However the first rumour was 10 nights in Manchester and 10 in London.

Those week days in between the 2 weekends at each city will be filled when these sell out 100%

I reckon we’ll get some cracking support acts too. I’d put money on either Kasabian or Tom Meighan being one of them.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

supports i predict will be along the lines of

kasabian/tom meighan one of these not both

courteeners

dma's

wet leg

fontaines DC

an obscure 00's indie band like The View/White Lies

I feel like blossoms are a shoe in for the Manchester dates. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

supports i predict will be along the lines of

kasabian/tom meighan one of these not both

courteeners

dma's

wet leg

fontaines DC

an obscure 00's indie band like The View/White Lies

absolute scenes when they roll out Blur and reignite the 90's feud.... 

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I think people are underestimating just how many seats there are. With just those dates there will be over a million tickets. Select standing and you’ll have a greater chance than trying to get good seats.

4% of the population tried to get tickets for Knebworth... that's about 2.8m people today. 

Those websites are going down. 

38 minutes ago, Babylon said:

4% of the population tried to get tickets for Knebworth... that's about 2.8m people today. 

Really enjoyed how dramatic the final sentence of this post sounds, great content 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That was for one show. The traffic is going to be spread across multiple dates. Some sites will go down though, agreed. I’m going to give it a go, but I’m not going to be heartbroken if I don’t get any. It’ll be infinitely easier to get tickets for the additional dates that will happen.

3 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Anyone had any luck with getting ballot confirmation yet? 

Registered at 9pm last night, got the email near midday today. 

The original claim was that on Friday if you haven't had a code by noon you haven't been successful, now it says 9am on the confirmation email. If those emails are as slow as these ones, you will be lucky to get the code before December.

8 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

They’ll do it next year. You don’t do a massive reunion tour and play Glastonbury BEFORE said tour

Which begs the question, when is the next fallow year for Glastonbury. Technically the last one was 2018 so but then we missed 2 becuase of the pandemic, so I wonder if they'll extend it for another couple of eyars...

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Which begs the question, when is the next fallow year for Glastonbury. Technically the last one was 2018 so but then we missed 2 becuase of the pandemic, so I wonder if they'll extend it for another couple of eyars...

They did say recently 2026 would be a break.

45 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Very good point

As they’ve not announced any dates outside of the UK and Ireland as yet were also going to be up against anyone from the rest of the planet who has the funds and motivation to

get over to see them. 

I saw something on TikTok earlier where they were discussing it on one of the US breakfast shows. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Livid said:

As they’ve not announced any dates outside of the UK and Ireland as yet were also going to be up against anyone from the rest of the planet who has the funds and motivation to

get over to see them. 

I saw something on TikTok earlier where they were discussing it on one of the US breakfast shows. 

Lots of people want to go just to say they were there n’all which will make it harder.

• Like 1

Some of the "young people shouldn't be allowed to get tickets" discourse on Twitter is well weird. 

Isn't rock music traditionally a young person's game? If I was Noel Gallagher and looked out at sea of nothing but middle aged blokes (like me) I think I'd be a bit gutted

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Some of the "young people shouldn't be allowed to get tickets" discourse on Twitter is well weird. 

Isn't rock music traditionally a young person's game? If I was Noel Gallagher and looked out at sea of nothing but middle aged blokes (like me) I think I'd be a bit gutted

If the club were sorting ticketing we’d be fine. We know how much easier it is to get tickets if you’re of an older disposition 

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

If the club were sorting ticketing we’d be fine. We know how much easier it is to get tickets if you’re of an older disposition 

You not got Oasis membership? 

11 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Lots of people want to go just to say they were there n’all which will make it harder.

Yeah never understood that, for me its all about the music...I guess the obsession of social media is the main reason.

• Like 1