Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Yeah never understood that, for me its all about the music...I guess the obsession of social media is the main reason.

Look at me! Look where I am.

Everything is a status thing these days. Drives me nuts.

I’ve decided to go big or go home, trying for Manchester instead of London. This is going to bite me on the arse big time 😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Some of the "young people shouldn't be allowed to get tickets" discourse on Twitter is well weird. 

Isn't rock music traditionally a young person's game? If I was Noel Gallagher and looked out at sea of nothing but middle aged blokes (like me) I think I'd be a bit gutted

If anything should be the other way around. The supposed generation this tour is for all had their chance to go and see them in their prime. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Wembley has premium standing and Manchester doesn’t? Strange.

It's not for the pit, you just get some merch and a wristband, it all looks GA.

17 minutes ago, Livid said:

It's not for the pit, you just get some merch and a wristband, it all looks GA.

Load of shite then. That’s disappointing 

There seems to be a priority standing area for the £450 packages, which I cannot justify. £148.50 is pushing it

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Extra £120 at Heaton Park gets you access to a non stage facing area,  some food and drink vendors (buy your own), seating (benches and beanbags) and some premium toilets..... £120!!!

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

There seems to be a priority standing area for the £450 packages, which I cannot justify. £148.50 is pushing it

No priority standing ticket but it being part of a package is either a rip off to get golden circle buyers to pay more or it's a typo and it meant to be premium standing ticket. 

Neither would surprise me. £435 is a joke to get into a "party" which will just be a bar, see some meorabilia and get some lamonated stuff you then have to carry around with you for the whole gig. 

38 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Can’t help but think you might be better off waiting until European dates are announced and going for a weekend in Amsterdam, Berlin or somewhere like that.

I did think this also. If i don’t manage to get Cardiff Night 1 or a Manchester date i’ll be doing that instead of Wembley i reckon. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

I did think this also. If i don’t manage to get Cardiff Night 1 or a Manchester date i’ll be doing that instead of Wembley i reckon. 

I was going to try Manchester first because it seemed like the place to be, but 80,000 in a field vs 25,000 on the floor at Wembley… Swerving Manchester so I can actually try and see the frigging stage.

57 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Can’t help but think you might be better off waiting until European dates are announced and going for a weekend in Amsterdam, Berlin or somewhere like that.

Done Amsterdam twice in the last year with work. This will sound surprising but I don’t want to go back again for a while now. Imagine Amsterdam swarming with Oasis fans all ‘giving it the big un’. Hard pass 😂

• Haha 1

Still not had email confirmation of the ballot thing. Yet someone I told about it entered twice and got theirs with half an hour, hours after I did mine. 

I reckon it ****ed the servers and many people aren’t going to get them. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Still not had email confirmation of the ballot thing. Yet someone I told about it entered twice and got theirs with half an hour, hours after I did mine. 

When did you enter the ballot?

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I did mine 10:30pm the other night. Got email 4pm following day

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

It’s arrived!

• Like 1