Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

6 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Can’t help but think you might be better off waiting until European dates are announced and going for a weekend in Amsterdam, Berlin or somewhere like that.

Given some hotel places are now wanting to charge 700+ for rooms, your be absolutely better off doing that. 

50 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

What time is the presale? I’ve had confirmation but the email said if successful I’ll get a code by 5pm tomorrow and I think the website says 9am today. 

There's no date or time for the presale, I assume all that will be sent with the code.

• Like 1

In the time between Oasis splitting up and reforming:

- Watford have had 19 managers
- Luis Suarez has bitten 3 people
- Chelsea have signed nearly 200 players
- Man City have accumulated 115 charges
- VAR has been introduced

…and Tottenham still haven’t won anything.

Still can’t decide between Manchester and London.

I’ve been to one concert at Wembley and the sound was shite. But that could have been where I was sat.

Heaton Park seems like a more iconic place to see Oasis, but 80,000 standing could be a disaster.

All hypothetical as getting tickets will be hard.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve been to one concert at Wembley and the sound was shite. But that could have been where I was sat.

Heaton Park seems like a more iconic place to see Oasis, but 80,000 standing could be a disaster.

I don't think it will, and if you wait a while no doubt lots of people will be trying to sell them off.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

And the cheapest Wembley tickets that are seated I will bet are actually behind the stage like Taylor and Styles do.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I would do a stadium over a park any day. The Roses at Heaton was woeful, we walked out of the homecoming gig. Bars were getting raided because the queues were a joke. Horrendous. 

24 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Can still register for presale until 10am today and the codes will be with you no later than 5pm if you are successful.

No one fecking knows what time the presale starts though still....

I’d imagine it will either be 7/8pm ish tonight or maybe just 7/8am tomorrow. 

Presale closed 7pm Wednesday, link hasn’t worked since then. 

Edited by Babylon

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I’d imagine it will either be 7/8pm ish tonight or maybe just 7/8am tomorrow. 

Presale closed 7pm Wednesday, link hasn’t worked since then. 

It got extended though didn’t it until 10am today. 

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

It got extended though didn’t it until 10am today. 

No, the date to confirm your ballot entry I think was extended until today. The link to register closed Wednesday, so many people registered it's taken forever to get through the backlog of email confirmations. Mine took like 30 hours to come through. 

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

No, the date to confirm your ballot entry I think was extended until today. The link to register closed Wednesday, so many people registered it's taken forever to get through the backlog of email confirmations. Mine took like 30 hours to come through. 

Ah right I’m with you. 

I got mine in really early and it took half an hour or so.  Did you follow the link to confirm? Know a few people that think because they’ve got the email that was them in the ballot. 

38 minutes ago, Bert said:

Ah right I’m with you. 

I got mine in really early and it took half an hour or so.  Did you follow the link to confirm? Know a few people that think because they’ve got the email that was them in the ballot. 

Yeah I've confirmed it! Fingers crossed. 

On 29/08/2024 at 10:00, goody2028 said:

If anything should be the other way around. The supposed generation this tour is for all had their chance to go and see them in their prime. 

I missed seeing Oasis live in their pomp which I've always regretted. 

My daughter's 18 year old boyfriend has been a massive fan for years (way before any talk of them getting back together) and we chat about the band together regularly. The excitement on his face was a picture when the reunion was announced.

I'd much prefer that they both get to see them this time around instead of me and the wife. We had our fun back in the 90's and now it's the kids turn. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

I’ve got one but it’s still going to be mental. At £150 a pop I’m not massively bothered.

I want tickets but its expensive and im not convinced it won't just be them on stage going through the motions.

Saw them at Cardiff in 2007ish and it was very much like that.