Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

17 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Have any of the dates sold out?

I don’t know but doubt it. Thought Manc Saturday would be high demand but got another 4 in my basket. Darnt order them

for mates though incase mine get cancelled.

just checked first date and seating only now.

Edited by VLC86

15 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Loads appearing on tout sites already for obscene prices. 

They won’t sell for that, over a million tickets in a country with a population of 66 million. Weekend tickets might be in demand more but I recon there will be chances.

I've spent hours the last 2 days on YT watching loads of Oasis early stuff and listening to interviews with Noel. What a time to be alive in the mid 90's - I miss it.

Noel talks a lot about the gigs with the first two albums being the best, how Liam's voice was incredible, the whole Brit Pop thing, and the fact they were still an indie band without all the corporate BS.

Fast forward to their later stuff from 05 onwards and it's all very different and the magic seems to have disappeared. Here we are 20 years after that, and I think people need to manage their expectations of this reunion a bit.

I'm sure the gigs next year will be decent and people will enjoy them but I don't expect the same electricity as Maine Road and Knebworth for example.

Those days are gone and they're all old geezers like me in their 50's now.

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Holly B said:

Got a code so managed to get four tickets for Manchester on the 11th

Now a question of which 3 mates are going to get the invite 

You're generous, taking 3 mates at those prices 

Edited by Andy11111

Got seats for Wembley on the 2nd August, the pair of them just need to hold it together for the next 11 months now :unsure:

8000 in the queue, took about 35 minutes. I wanted better seats but the only choice I got was Standing or Seating, couldn’t select a price band. Rejected them twice only to be offered the same seats. Just bought them in the end before I got kicked out. 

2 hours ago, Livid said:

Got seats for Wembley on the 2nd August, the pair of them just need to hold it together for the next 11 months now :unsure:

8000 in the queue, took about 35 minutes. I wanted better seats but the only choice I got was Standing or Seating, couldn’t select a price band. Rejected them twice only to be offered the same seats. Just bought them in the end before I got kicked out. 

Presale only have a select amount of seats which will be why. At least you’re going.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Izzy said:

I've spent hours the last 2 days on YT watching loads of Oasis early stuff and listening to interviews with Noel. What a time to be alive in the mid 90's - I miss it.

Noel talks a lot about the gigs with the first two albums being the best, how Liam's voice was incredible, the whole Brit Pop thing, and the fact they were still an indie band without all the corporate BS.

Fast forward to their later stuff from 05 onwards and it's all very different and the magic seems to have disappeared. Here we are 20 years after that, and I think people need to manage their expectations of this reunion a bit.

I'm sure the gigs next year will be decent and people will enjoy them but I don't expect the same electricity as Maine Road and Knebworth for example.

Those days are gone and they're all old geezers like me in their 50's now.

The music near the end was a bit ropey. For all the good they did, they still released Songbird and The Importance of Being Idle. 

41 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The music near the end was a bit ropey. For all the good they did, they still released Songbird and The Importance of Being Idle. 

If I had gone, from a set list I'd want half the first album, half the second album and all those b-sides from the first singles, not bothered about the rest.

Edited by Andy11111
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

If I had gone, from a set list I'd want half the first album, half the second album and all those b-sides from the first singles, not bothered about the rest.

There is a few okay tracks post Morning Glory, but nobody wants to hear much else. But they’re arrogant c*nts who probably don’t care about what the fans want. Opening with “hello” would be a f**king banging start too.