Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

12 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Predictable chucked out at crunch time.

I was comfortably in for Wembley earlier. Mate rang and asked if I could get 2 more for some others I know and they all want to go Manchester. I left Wembley on the app and then couldn’t get back in 😂😂

Just now, Nalis said:

40,000 in the queue in front of me by the time refresh worked at 9.01am. Only just gone below 36k now. Oh well, might as well get on with my day now. lol

Mine doesn’t even tell me how many are in front of me. 40,000 isn’t much, that’s half of one Manchester show

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

40,000 in the queue in front of me by the time refresh worked at 9.01am. Only just gone below 36k now. Oh well, might as well get on with my day now. lol

Trying to get tickets for a mate and in a similar boat. Although keeps crashing and not moving 

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Mine doesn’t even tell me how many are in front of me. 40,000 isn’t much, that’s half of one Manchester show

When you think each person can buy 4 tickets each though…

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah I've assumed people are buying multiple tickets, and I'm going for Edinburgh which is a little smaller in capacity. Your faith has helped so I haven't left and still have on in the background anyway. Now at 34,800.

1 minute ago, goody2028 said:

When you think each person can buy 4 tickets each though…

They won’t kill the cash cow. Let the fools in front of you buy the crap seats. Wait for the extra dates.

Each night at Heaton Park is generating more than £15m per night. Like they’ll turn that down.

Edited by phoneticerror

26 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

They won’t kill the cash cow. Let the fools in front of you buy the crap seats. Wait for the extra dates.

Each night at Heaton Park is generating more than £15m per night. Like they’ll turn that down.

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I darent even check for hotels for this. Is it worth holding off and booking something further down the line when the hype has died down, or just get it sorted now?

These are my thoughts.

I love Oasis, i'd say i'm a massive fan but gonna come across as a fair weather fan by saying i'm hoping for more than extra dates, i'm hoping for extra locations (Midlands - it's a pipedream - not happening) because of hotel situations at the current venues, prices and availability.

Alternatively, as others have mused, combine it with a European trip/holiday if they hopefully announced European venues.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

So... are these queue numbers JUST for the gig date you want? Or are they the total number in front of you?

Yes,  just for that specific date.