Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

29 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

There were plenty of foo fighters and green day tickets on twickets close to the date, I know demand is different , but they were still sell outs I think.

I could have had two cardiff tickets face value for opening night on there yesterday. Just let it lapse though as ideally it's wembley I want. Plenty been on there, albeit mostly the expensive ones at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I could have had two cardiff tickets face value for opening night on there yesterday. Just let it lapse though as ideally it's wembley I want. Plenty been on there, albeit mostly the expensive ones at the moment. 

There's probably a few appearing after  conversations of "I've got tickets mate.....you owe me £535"!

2 hours ago, Livid said:

There's probably a few appearing after  conversations of "I've got tickets mate.....you owe me £535"!

Ha ha oh yeah a lot of them. The pressure you face after being in a queue for 7 hours to make a snap decision is ridiculous. They are lucky people are buying.

4 tickets for Wembley earlier for £2200, seated and not great seats. Madness 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Two extra Wembley shows announced, after people paid £400 a ticket for the original ones!

I mean, that’s just lack of common sense. Extra dates was always gonna happen. Anybody who paid more than standard price deserves to learn the hard way.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

Taylor Swift has the record at 8 gigs at wembley on the same tour, they will aim to beat that for certain

She has the solo Artist record with 8 and has a joint overall record with Take That, Take That did 8 shows in 2011

12 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

How do they know who was unsuccessful getting tickets to get into the ballot? And how can they tell if people were successful? 

Your ballot email was tied to your ticketmaster account. So they'll know, which people in the ballot did and didn't get tickets. 

Not everyone with a ballot got a ticket, so they'll get put back in with the ones who didn't even get a number I'd imagine. 

• Like 1

Seems like the PR machine is in full force trying to limit the damage done by the dynamic pricing debacle. 

The band themselves might not have known, but their management 100% will have made the decision to allow it. It's fairly well known that it is an opt in / opt out process. 

Glad to see the watchdog are finally investigating. 

23 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Glad to see the watchdog are finally investigating. 

I really don’t hold any hopes with that, they could have sorted out the secondary market but failed

at the very least customers should be knowing what the prices are up front including the ridiculous fees before even entering the queue which ticketmaster never do with concerts

they don’t do it because it’s part of their business plan to pressure sell the tickets,

how many times do we have to say or hear someone say “I waited an hour in the queue so might as well buy now even tho they are more expensive then I wanted to pay”