Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

2.5 million thank you very much and good luck to him really liked him as a player and he might go on to bigger and better things but still a gamble from swansea maybe thinking of next year if they go down.

Im sure a run in a team in his natural position would work wonders for schluup but will he get first team football at swansea i wonder

Obviously it depends on how you get to £2.5 million.

If it's £2.5 million up front (even without any extras) then great, let's do it.

If it's £2.5 million inclusive of a whole load of add-ons, where the actual price is only £500k to start with then it's a bit more of a poser given the lack of cover at left back.

2.5 million! sell. 

Thanks for your service Jeff, liked the lad, very decent fella, but that's too good to turn down in my opinion, especially considering he's not a critical first team player and it doesn't seem he would be one soon...

Signing him as a striker apparently, Oh my word just watch him score 20 goals now  lol

Swansea make £2.5m offer for Leicester striker Schlupp

Swansea's season has been hit with injuries this term - especially with strikers, most notably star man Michu.

And manager Michael Laudrup appears to have made a bid to strengthen his attack with a £2.5million raid on Leicester for striker Jeffrey Schlupp.

This probably isn't the time to tell Jacks fans he has scored just one goal in 22 games this term...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2548397/Transfer-deadline-day-January-2014.html#ixzz2rxlY25tk 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Archived