Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

Again it shows just what potential these managers see in Schlupp. And we must do as well. 2.5 mill is a good offer.

And where do they see it exactly, he never plays.

He's living off a trial at Manchester United at the minute.

Guest Col city fan

And where do they see it exactly, he never plays.

He's living off a trial at Manchester United at the minute.

I doubt that very much. Other clubs will know of Schlupp's potential.

Guest Col city fan

If we do eventually sell the Schluppinator Col do you think we should go for that Bristol City forward Jay Emmanuel Thomas lol seems to be banging them in (3rd division)

One day mate... one day!

Guest Col city fan

I reckon we should give him a go at right back, De Laet is good but he is also shit at defending.

Good idea, maybe try Knocky at centre back? He's good but shite at dribbling.

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

When did they see it? I've seen him more than most scouts would have and I've barely seen anything to suggest he is a premier league player.

With respect Babs, you aren't a scout are you. You're making a kind of silly argument. Do you honestly think that a Prem league club would have bid a million quid on a player they didn't have the foggiest about.

Although thinking about it... I guess Sven did! lol

The point remains.. where decent money is involved, homework has usually been done.

Unless you ARE a scout? Are you a scout Babs? :o

With respect Babs, you aren't a scout are you. You're making a kind of silly argument. Do you honestly think that a Prem league club would have bid a million quid on a player they didn't have the foggiest about.

The point remains.. where decent money is involved, homework has usually been done.

Babs is a Boy Scout . . . .? lol

I'm not, but a work colleagues dad is, and he knows less about football than you.

Do you really want me to list all the shite players bought for good money?

Very much falls into the Mattock category of the hype overtaking the reality.

Guest Col city fan

I'm not, but a work colleagues dad is, and he knows less about football than you.

Do you really want me to list all the shite players bought for good money?

Very much falls into the Mattock category of the hype overtaking the reality.

A work colleagues dad?

Well thats settled then..

lol

A work colleagues dad?

lol

So you think he's a prem quality player then?

The Fulham bid for him was denied. Man Utd didn't buy him. The only real bid was Swansea, and they are the same people who think Ngog and Emnes are premier strikers.

I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen with my own eyes, you are basing is on they are paying for him so he must be good.

A work colleagues dad?

lol

Yes, a scout for West Brom.

Guest Col city fan

So you think he's a prem quality player then?

The Fulham bid for him was denied. Man Utd didn't buy him. The only real bid was Swansea, and they are the same people who think Ngog and Emnes are premier strikers.

I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen with my own eyes, you are basing is on they are paying for him so he must be good.

Yes, a scout for West Brom.

To be honest I'm going to give more creedance to the scouting networks of the clubs you mentioned than your opinions on the player.

In addition, your mates dad is a scout at West Brom, the club who signed Mattock? Thats hardly a glowing commendation.

I still feel theres more to come from Schlupp. Fair enough, Pearson prefers Konchesky this season, clearly wanting experience and a relatively unchanged side. But next season I expect to see more of Schlupp.

Guest Col city fan

Thats kinda the point of his arguement, unless im missing something?

The point was that some clubs will have excellent scouting networks that get it right more often than not, whilst some won't.

Swansea for instance, interested in Schlupp, have signed some great players over the years, and not top of the radar for many. Michu and Bony are two good examples.

The point was that some clubs will have excellent scouting networks that get it right more often than not, whilst some won't.

Swansea for instance, interested in Schlupp, have signed some great players over the years, and not top of the radar for many. Michu and Bony are two good examples.

Don't know what the 'debate' is about, don't care but Bony was being targeted by Chelsea for quite a long time so that doesn't stand up, although I agree that Swansea have found some cracking players for cheap.

And yes, I'm just that intrusive/argumentative!  :thumbup:

Archived