Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

One thing we don't want to do is accept the bid then spend all of the money on 2-3 players! We don't need to mess with the balance of our squad! We will need a new LB though imo

Why not if we can bring in better players that NP deems are worth it who are we to question?

But I do think an attacking LB and a CB are a must.

Then another winger perhaps someone like Odubajo please!

Bizarre. That's a very good deal at the moment considering he's not even been consistently making our bench recently. I still don't know whether he is going to be great or stalling his progress.

Makes me chuckle that they describe him as simply an 'attacker'. Accurate considering none of us are sure of his best position still.

I've always preferred him as left back. He's versatile that he can play many positions. Good strong player to come off the bench. But 2.5 million, that's some serious wedge fort Jeff. We could put that towards buying someone a lot better.

Sorry Jeff, but laters. :wave:

As reported elsewhere, I understand Swansea have bid £2.5 million for Jeff Schlupp but it was instantly rejected. He is not for sale. #lcfc

Why?

because hes a good player with bags of potential? as i said, if they are offering 2.5 as a first bid, hes got to be worth much more. keep him

Archived