Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

He cant make our bench?

We should take the money and run.

If he was THAT good he would be starting games and he isnt. begs to wonder how much lcfc value our players that start games, £5m+ each I'd imagine

Well if we won't even take £2.5m for a player who hasn't made the 18-man squad for the last three games, i'd imagine it would be closer to £8/£9m

6th choice striker behind nuge vards phillips wood and gtf and 3rd choice left back behind konch and miguel

id takevthe deal.. I like schlupp.. or schrupp according to the lady on ssn but you've gotta think of the club and that money cud be used wisely by np

I'm in the camp that think schlupp has a hell of a lot of potential, it's just that we haven't got it out of him yet.  Quick, strong, and comfortable on the ball - all the attributes to go far.

however, 2.5 is a fair price considering the stage of his career.  Also, he wouldn't be a major loss to our squad, but he'd still be a loss that would need replacing (i.e. a left back).

Basically, if the following are met I'd be inclined to sell...

1) we can get left back cover in today

2) the sum is largely all up front

and 3) considering his potential, whack in a hefty sell on clause

am I the only one who thinks that Jeff is Worth more than £2.5m?

I can't beleive the list of posts wanting to see the back of him.

He's Worth much more than that to us. Especially as a utility bench player in our run in.

If we're promoted then he'll still be Worth more than that and we can always reconsider in the Promotion transfer shakeup.

Personally I'd keep him as Leicester for the foreseeable future

Potential can only be realised and honed if allowed to play, he'll not suddenly become shit hot if he doesn't even get in the matchday squads. Lunacy to reject it. We'll flog him for £250,000 this time next year to Bristol City no doubt.

As a club we're the pits at knowing when to sell. He'll never be worth anything near £2.5 million ever again.

If he committed to playing left back he could be absolute dynamite and I see him as potentially being one of the best left backs in Europe in the future. However he is a striker first and foremost in his mind and for me he will never reach the same level playing there. I would take £2.5 million and invest in a left back to succeed Konchesky when the time is right. Also I've been told his girlfriend is another one (like a few other players we have) who likes to stick her ore in on Twitter by arguing the toss with absolute nobodies who don't matter. 

If he committed to playing left back he could be absolute dynamite and I see him as potentially being one of the best left backs in Europe in the future. However he is a striker first and foremost in his mind and for me he will never reach the same level playing there. I would take £2.5 million and invest in a left back to succeed Konchesky when the time is right. Also I've been told his girlfriend is another one (like a few other players we have) who likes to stick her ore in on Twitter by arguing the toss with absolute nobodies who don't matter. 

Wahahahaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa get out of town you little rascal

Archived