Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

so what if he becomes a top notch striker when he reaches his potential and gets sold for silly money? we shouldn't ever sell potential, easy money? it could be double or triple that in a few seasons, or it could be half that or next to nothing, personally i think he's worth keeping and developing some more

He wont because he'll probably be playing with the u21s for the next few months.

Been at the club nearly 10 years, which at the age of 21 is amazing..............

Lads shown loyalty to the club, yet the moment fans here about money they want him gone.............loyalty should go both ways.

He's 21....... was on trial at Man Utd for how long last season? There is obvious talent behind the lad, and people want him gone for 2.5m......... not even shocked anymore. 

What is all this athlete bollocks.

We are a football club not a running club

Dimitar Berbatov is an appalling athlete but a fantastic striker, like a beer up and a fag.

We really are clutching at straws here, lets sign Dwain Chambers he's a bloody good athlete

What is all this athlete bollocks.

We are a football club not a running club

Dimitar Berbatov is an appalling athlete but a fantastic striker, like a beer up and a fag.

We really are clutching at straws here, lets sign Dwain Chambers he's a bloody good athlete

Didn't we try and turn Tricky Trev from an athlete into a footballer. Fail.

£1m makes a lot more sense and one I can understand being rejected.

I really can't see Jeff ever making it as a striker. His shots are just too poor and I think he lacks composure. I do however think he could make an excellent left back if he is willing to accept that position.

If we have genuinely been offered £2.5m then I think we should take it.

He's got a lot of potential and sometimes that takes time to realise - It doesn't mean he is shit like some say!

If we go up, i can see him going on a season long loan to a championship club next year and with a good run of games could see him doing very well within the championship and kicking on from there. He is in the unfortunate position where are main strikers are in very good form and we then have some good experienced players to bring off the bench. 

If he was as shit as some on here like to think he is he wouldn't be interesting PL clubs!

£1m makes a lot more sense and one I can understand being rejected.

I really can't see Jeff ever making it as a striker. His shots are just too poor and I think he lacks composure. I do however think he could make an excellent left back if he is willing to accept that position.

If we have genuinely been offered £2.5m then I think we should take it.

HE'S 21.............................

I think Schlupp's Man U trial has inflated some peoples opinion of him. He's not got the potential of Moore, so if there's any truth to the £2.5m bid, I'd bite their hands off.  From what I've seen of him he's worth £1m max. Get rid, bring in a loan for some cover. I'm sure Nige has been enquiring about defenders to cover for Moore, so he will know who's available.

I think Schlupp's Man U trial has inflated some peoples opinion of him. He's not got the potential of Moore, so if there's any truth to the £2.5m bid, I'd bite their hands off.  From what I've seen of him he's worth £1m max. Get rid, bring in a loan for some cover. I'm sure Nige has been enquiring about defenders to cover for Moore, so he will know who's available.

I think it's a bit unfair to compare Schlupp to Moore.

Schlupp has been deployed both up front and as a left-back, but has yet to find his true position that fits him best.

It's a bigger ask for someone to play at the two complete opposite ends of a line-up, than just in defense - as in the case of Moore.

Again, I'm asking myself: Why is Schlupp not played as a left midfielder?

As for "HE HAS POTENTIAL HE IS 21!!!!!!1!1!!!!" so did Mattock, Stearman, Porter (a little) etc from the academy. Potential needs to be realised otherwise you end up being an average footballer and one that is definitely not worth £1,000,000. 

You think I jest but there aren't many players around with Schlupp's physical abilities let alone combined with a good left foot. I've been told by more than a few who are more qualified to judge a players potential than myself that if he dove head first into a change to left back that he could be something really special.

And yet gets overlooked by arguably the weak link in our side? I'm sorry but I don't buy it. He shows glimpses of looking a good player but if he was going to be 'something special' he'd be in our side.

Fvck off Sky, got my hopes up there. Schlupp is so overrated on here it's unreal.

He's so underrated on here it's unbelievable. Still he's the moan of the month. Last season it was Vardy, a couple of months ago it Nugent.

You'll be among the fans shouting his praises next year in the Prem.

Leicester Football fans are generally fickle and blind, this thread proves the point again.

Do you get to many games these days? If you did you would understand the comments.

I'd still take 1m. The kid isn't very good, doesn't know what position he plays and hasn't even featured from the bench in recent weeks. 

Same, I'd snap that up like a shot still, he's so average it's unreal and his so called "potential" seems to be based on power, pace and anything else thats actually nothing to do with ability on the ball.

He's so underrated on here it's unbelievable. Still he's the moan of the month. Last season it was Vardy, a couple of months ago it Nugent.

You'll be among the fans shouting his praises next year in the Prem.

lol lol

He can't get onto the bench in the Championship at times and he's going be a star in the Prem?!

Archived