Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

I did say earlier that I thought we'd struggle to get £1M for him, nevertheless I'd sell at £1M. Interesting to see the split of opinion on here, me personally I think he's bang average and won't improve, yet some people think he's the new Ashley Cole.

What is all this athlete bollocks.

We are a football club not a running club

Dimitar Berbatov is an appalling athlete but a fantastic striker, like a beer up and a fag.

We really are clutching at straws here, lets sign Dwain Chambers he's a bloody good athlete

Welcome to the English mentality. As long as you're physically up to it then how good at actually playing the game you are doesn't matter.

Again, I'm asking myself: Why is Schlupp not played as a left midfielder?

Because Llyod Dyer is having his best season. Schlupp isn't going to get a look in now Mahrez comes on and plays left wing.

Also some of the comments in this thread lol "world class left back" behave.

And yet gets overlooked by arguably the weak link in our side? I'm sorry but I don't buy it. He shows glimpses of looking a good player but if he was going to be 'something special' he'd be in our side.

Was Wayne Rooney at 16 playing in the prem.

Jeff can't even make a chamionship bench some weeks let alone the first team starting line up.

He may be an average player and thats about it from what he has shown for us.

I'm with you Dan

Have you actually seen him play, the way you speak about him suggests not.

Of course I've seen him play - many times. I'm pretty sure that I saw him play for the Leicester first team before you did. :thumbup:

As I've said most of you were shitting on Vardy only a few months ago and now you're hailing him. In fact there's hardly a player that's been at Leicester in the last 20 years that hasn't been shit on by their own supporters.

Agreed, he was blowing out his arse against QPR.

It seems that's the only game you saw him in (and that was 10 mins) when most of our players were poor.

Still Manure scouts and Swansea scouts and NP obviously don't know shit.

Anyone saying Schlupp can't possibly mature into his potential under Pearson needs to take a look at the season being had by Dyer, and Vardy, and Drinkwater, and James.  All players various parties called for the disposal of at times last season.

This Man Utd scout thing annoys me. They had him for a bit and didn't try and buy him. Surely that's a detrimental argument not a positive one? 

Like they've gone "hello we could be onto something here, invite him to our place for a bit".

*Watched him train for 2 weeks*

"Fúck me send him back and pretend that never happened".

Anyone saying Schlupp can't possibly mature into his potential under Pearson needs to take a look at the season being had by Dyer, and Vardy, and Drinkwater, and James.  All players various parties called for the disposal of at times last season.

He sure could develop into his potential. Some don't believe his potential to be a Champions League winner like others. And besides how good anyone thinks he could be, he's never going to actually be that good if he isn't even travelling to matches with us, let alone getting any time on the pitch. £2.5mill, £1mill whatever, they are very good amounts of money for someone who we aren't using atm, unless for some reason Pearson doesn't deem him good enough for a Championship bench but will suddenly throw him into the first XI if we get promoted... 

Think he's pretty shite to be honest. Fallen in the pecking order as a striker behind GTF, that says it all to be honest, as a young 21 year old this shouldn't happen.

He's on a healthy pay packet as well, we could do without that for someone with his squad status. 

Destined to be a lower half championship/league one player. 

Think his attitude is pretty poor as well. 

This Man Utd scout thing annoys me. They had him for a bit and didn't try and buy him. Surely that's a detrimental argument not a positive one? 

Like they've gone "hello we could be onto something here, invite him to our place for a bit".

*Watched him train for 2 weeks*

"Fúck me send him back and pretend that never happened".

And considering this is in a time where Ferguson was writing out blank cheques for Smalling, Bebe, Zaha etc that says a lot.

Half decent and he would have just got him in.

And considering this is in a time where Ferguson was writing out blank cheques for Smalling, Bebe, Zaha etc that says a lot.

Half decent and he would have just got him in.

Inviting Schlupp to train probably forced Fergie to retire 

Think he's pretty shite to be honest. Fallen in the pecking order as a striker behind GTF, that says it all to be honest, as a young 21 year old this shouldn't happen.

He's on a healthy pay packet as well, we could do without that for someone with his squad status. 

Think his attitude is pretty poor as well. 

How is Jeff's attitude poor please explain.

I thought Swansea were in the Prem. We're not talking about SSL here.

He should have more potential than Vardy and Dyer as he is younger and probably should be a better footballer but he's not.

If he put himself about like Vardy then he'd probably start but he just sort of wanders around without a purpose.

He should have more potential than Vardy and Dyer as he is younger and probably should be a better footballer but he's not.

If he put himself about like Vardy then he'd probably start but he just sort of wanders around without a purpose.

He certainly has more potential. he's not yet reached his optimal age whereas Vardy is about there and Dyer past it.

I'd keep him over Dyer and I love the blue of Dyer's veins.

Archived