Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Devonfox1884

schlupp to swansea

Guest Col city fan

Again it shows just what potential these managers see in Schlupp. And we must do as well. 2.5 mill is a good offer.

Again it shows just what potential these managers see in Schlupp. And we must do as well. 2.5 mill is a good offer.

But it is the same manager who also just signed David N'gog.

People were saying "Freedman must see something in Mills, Beckford and Danns" etc It doesn't mean they are any good.

He certainly has more potential. he's not yet reached his optimal age whereas Vardy is about there and Dyer past it.

I'd keep him over Dyer and I love the blue of Dyer's veins.

Yeah lets remove one of our stalwarts from a side who is 8 points clear having his best ever season and replace him with a guy who cant be bothered, is as fit as a hippo, finishes like Akinbiyi and has the touch of a rapist.

Yeah lets remove one of our stalwarts from a side who is 8 points clear having his best ever season and replace him with a guy who cant be bothered, is as fit as a hippo, finishes like Akinbiyi and has the touch of a rapist.

Matt you're on a bender!

I'm the one arguing that we shouldn't sell ANY squad player at the moment as that would be detrimental.

Pretty sure you crapped on Dyer a few months back as well.

My point above is that potential is about the future.

In 5 years Schluup will be near the height of his powers and probably playing for a prem or championship team. Dyer will not be in the top two levels. That's what potential talks about. 

Guest Col city fan

Matt you're on a bender!

I'm the one arguing that we shouldn't sell ANY squad player at the moment as that would be detrimental.

In 5 years Schluup will be near the height of his powers and probably playing for a prem or championship team. Dyer will not be in the top two levels. That's what potential talks about.

Fooks sake! That's a first... I'm agreeing with FIF!

I need to lie down...

:P

Matt you're on a bender!

Don't remember crapping on Dyer, I have had doubts over his ability, however unlike Schulpp I've never had to criticise Dyer about not giving his all or turning up in shape to play football.

If Jeff is playing in the Premier League in 5 years feel free to bring this back up, I'll be amazed if he is.

Don't remember crapping on Dyer, I have had doubts over his ability, however unlike Schulpp I've never had to criticise Dyer about not giving his all or turning up in shape to play football.

If Jeff is playing in the Premier League in 5 years feel free to bring this back up, I'll be amazed if he is.

I think jeff gives his all. He just doesn't have the brain yet. If he sorts that he'll be fine. Look at dyer. Last season a headless chicken, thiz season immense

I think jeff gives his all. He just doesn't have the brain yet. If he sorts that he'll be fine. Look at dyer. Last season a headless chicken, thiz season immense

Dyer's always been dangerous - it's just that this season we have far too many threats for the opposition to double-up on him so easily. With Vardy's pace, Knockaert's trickery and more still now we have a new winger, there's potential space for everyone and it's a nightmare for opposing defenders. Schlupp needs the chance of game time and to settle in a position. Moore's been lucky  in this respect because even he was indifferent during some of his early outings,

particularly at full back.   Schlupp offers cover in two positions and probably as an attacking central midfielder if necessary as well. We don't need to weaken the squad at this stage for a few bob? 

I think he's got the physical attributes to be a CB myself....

The fact so man people are saying he could a (insert position we havent seen him) probably says that he isn't good enough.

Archived