Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Soar Fox

PS3 for sale

Looking to sell my PS3 160gb. It's hardly been played on and is in perfect condition, still got the original packaging and not a single mark or scratch on it. I've only got two games Fifa 13 and Call of duty Ghosts.

Looking for around £130ish and i'll be willing to deliver anywhere in Leicestershire.

Looking to sell my PS3 160gb. It's hardly been played on and is in perfect condition, still got the original packaging and not a single mark or scratch on it. I've only got two games Fifa 13 and Call of duty Ghosts.

Looking for around £130ish and i'll be willing to deliver anywhere in Leicestershire.

Stuck my old ps3 on gumtree and sold it within 3 hours.

I had 40gb and about 7 games, got £75 for it.

I also have a PS3 to sell if anyone interested.

Dont want to take any potential buyers from the original poster though so if yours sells then i will put details of my PS3 on here

if anyone has got one gathering dust, i need  a spare for my son for the caravan for those rainy days

dont need controllers/games, just the console, i dont care much for condition aslong as it works

must be cheap as chips, though, i want to pay no more than £40

if anyone has got one gathering dust, i need  a spare for my son for the caravan for those rainy days

dont need controllers/games, just the console, i dont care much for condition aslong as it works

must be cheap as chips, though, i want to pay no more than £40

No chance. Not unless it's stolen and you're buying it from someone with a questionable character, looking for enough cash for their next hit

No chance. Not unless it's stolen and you're buying it from someone with a questionable character, looking for enough cash for their next hit

lol. worth asking though, i do only want the console, nothing else

some on ebay go to close to that if your lucky

might wait until the 12gb ones for for £100 again

Archived