Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Outlast

Anybody else had a chance to play this yet? It's available on PS+ for free this month.

Played about the first two hours of it last night, had to take a break after that otherwise I might have ended up like one of the inmates in the game! Some genuine shit yourself moments!

Highly suggest downloading it whilst it's free

It's good but I dare say that it's been picked up by people a bit too much who are perhaps not aware of similar visceral first-person adventure horror games like Hellnight and White Day: A Labyrinth Named School. Don't get me wrong it's a good game, but I wouldn't put it amongst the very upper echelons of horror games as a few reviewers seem to be doing.

Scariest thing ever to go on my TV screen. The music & sound effects have taken years off my life.

If you haven't played this with the lights out and use the headphones with the controller you can't say it's not scary. If you're still cool playing like that then you got my respect!

Archived