Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

Problem With My Xbox 360 Power Supply

Ok so this morning, after I finished playing with my 360 and turned it off. When I unplugged my power supply I saw a red light for a split second. I never have seen a red light on my power supply before.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem ? My console is working fine but, do I need to get a new power brick ? I have a Xbox 360 Kinect.

Thanks

Ok so this morning, after I finished playing with my 360 and turned it off. When I unplugged my power supply I saw a red light for a split second. I never have seen a red light on my power supply before.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem ? My console is working fine but, do I need to get a new power brick ? I have a Xbox 360 Kinect.

Thanks

If you need one, I think I still have at least one spare XBOX360 power supply I could sell for cheap.

What type of XBOX360 is it - what's its age/what's the model?

EDIT: Alternatively, you could try and go see a friend of yours with an XBOX360 first and figure out whether it works with his power supply just to make sure you're replacing the right thing.

If you need one, I think I still have at least one spare XBOX360 power supply I could sell for cheap.

What type of XBOX360 is it - what's its age/what's the model?

EDIT: Alternatively, you could try and go see a friend of yours with an XBOX360 first and figure out whether it works with his power supply just to make sure you're replacing the right thing.

I have had my 360 for two years. Will have it for three years at Christmas.  I have a Xbox 360 slim that came with Kinect, and I guess I might go round my Mate's house as I think he has a spare power supply.

Deffo sounds like you need a new power supply, probably best not to run your console off a faulty power supply either, it could potentially fry the console.

Ok then I guess I'll have to purchase a new one. Does anyone know any store retailers that would sell a power supply apart from GAME ?

You can have mine. I have a 360 elite with no disc drive in it. Ill never bother fixing it now so its yours if you want it.

Fortunatley ill be in leicester next week so i can bring it to you if your willing to meet me.

Pm me if your interested.

Ps . This all depends on me finding first lol. Im sure i know where it is but cant check till tomorrow as kids are in bed.

Archived