Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Hotmail query

Basically on my samsung galaxy s3, when I go to hotmail in the internet browser I'm occasionally loggedout. Mainly happens overnight.

I've had the phone for about a year and was never logged out as I have the "keep me signed in" box checked. I'm wondering whether someone is logging into my account? As far as I'm aware, the settings of my phone are the same as always.

I had a load of spam sent from that email account, luckily it wasn't sent to any important contacts but hotmail blocked the account. I tried to reset the password but long story short I ended up having to fill in a form from hotmail asking me a range of questions to verify the account was mine. The last lot of questions were based around my debit card, I scrapped it straight away, I'm sure it's safe enough to use as it was through the official site, but I'm just not keen on the security of it all. Never had problems with Gmail.

Archived