Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Monty

New Southpark game by the creators of Fallout

A friend told me to watch this the other day after talking about the South Park game for the N64. It looks surprisingly good, an open world RPG where you play a new kid in town that has to make new friends etc. I loved Fallout and doing something in the South Park world sounds really intriguing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0cakO78u8

Looks very good, but the only thing I'd be worried about is if it would become too repetitive. That said, it's South Park and I would end up pressing A to talk to everyone just to see what funny shit they say.

True, even Cartman explaining the game mechanics is hilarious and I love how you don't kill the characters they just fall on the floor and start crying. 

• 3 weeks later...

got this today & played for about 5 hours

searching the houses, talking to people and just doing random sh*t is brilliant, in less than half an hour I saw so many classic south park memories that it felt worth it already.

if youre concerned about repetitiveness then I can tell you find new weapons & meet new people so often, fighting different opponents with upgraded styles that it doesn't feel as repetitive as I thought. 

downside is that for some bizarre reason they've censored some cutscenes from Europe, they describe what is happening but I had to find the scenes on youtube, and I swear if you play the game and don't watch the cutscenes they've blanked youll regret it cus theyre brilliant

so yeah, the more you've seen of south park all the way from season 1 the more youll enjoy it.

got this today & played for about 5 hours

searching the houses, talking to people and just doing random sh*t is brilliant, in less than half an hour I saw so many classic south park memories that it felt worth it already.

if youre concerned about repetitiveness then I can tell you find new weapons & meet new people so often, fighting different opponents with upgraded styles that it doesn't feel as repetitive as I thought. 

downside is that for some bizarre reason they've censored some cutscenes from Europe, they describe what is happening but I had to find the scenes on youtube, and I swear if you play the game and don't watch the cutscenes they've blanked youll regret it cus theyre brilliant

so yeah, the more you've seen of south park all the way from season 1 the more youll enjoy it.

You playing on PC? Just pirate an uncensored version.

finished it today(got it yesterday) I thought some other bits in it could have easily been censored(wont spoil any bits)

its worth a purchase for sure if you enjoy the show, its a soild turn base RPG in its own right(shame it has a tiny frame rate & slow down issue though)

its disappointing that they've not released an X1/PS4 version given the fact many would have trade/sold their old system.

completed it with only 112 friends and 25 chinpokomon, cant go back on all the ones I missed though :dry:

really wanna 100% it so I guess ill have to play through again, jew this time!

Archived