Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Madden

Does anyone play? Guessing it's got to be the biggest sports franchise in gaming but hugely under played here?

I've not played since 94!! Just picked up Madden 25 after a strange urge to play post-superbowl and I'm absolutely rubbish! Haha, suffice to say I've a lot to learn!

Hopefully Jordan has a 360 and wants an apprentice!

I've herd it's nightmareishly hard unless you know your NFL eggs

I've only been playing on rookie so far and it's piss. I run every play (BEAST MODE) and the ai is so dreadful they throw all their possession away.

I imagine the second I edge it up to semi pro I'll get brutally bummed.

Not sure I like it's be a pro mode though. FIFA let's you control the whole team. I'm the new starting running back for the NYGs and I can only control myself. I get that from a realism point of view but it's a tad boring after a bit.

Had the last 3. 25 is the best one one for a while, it greatly improved the running game. I found that it has a relatively easy learning curve, anyone with basic NFL knowledge should be able to play it. Great fun with friends, nothing beats a last second hail mary.

I came fourth in the Madden tournament in 2005 at the Superbash lol

Haven't played it since then, reading this thread I might nip out and buy a console and play it next week, would love to play it again.

I came fourth in the Madden tournament in 2005 at the Superbash lol

Haven't played it since then, reading this thread I might nip out and buy a console and play it next week, would love to play it again.

You and me. It's on. I know how much you love Texans, you can be Houston. They're good right?

:D

You and me. It's on. I know how much you love Texans, you can be Houston. They're good right?

:D

Actually when it comes to NFL I'm a very pink San Francisco fan. :P

Archived