Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

5 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

I'm getting well stuck in now, beat 2 bosses and about to take on my third. I recall thinking the same thing about the shield until I found it, so don't worry too much. There are map pages for the manual too, so check them out if you pick one up.

I spent an hour running round like a turnip trying to work out how the hell to get back to where I was/progress after making the big blue thing light up in the east forest, only to realise there was a rope right there all along I'd somehow completely missed lol. I really need to get some sleep but I want to crack on with it. 

On 30/03/2022 at 22:16, Lako42 said:

You've flown past me. I'm still level 16.

I do have the attention span of a 4 year old though 

Ive just finished Greedfall. Was a decent game. Not mind blowing but still enjoyable. I looked at the DLC. £5.49

I was all set to get it but i read a review and it said it can be completed in like 2 hours. So wont bother. I have just noticed that the standard game of Resident Evil Village is half price so i have jumped on that instead

• Like 2

Just started Prey (2017) on Game Pass. 

Somehow completely bypassed me when it was released, but as a fan of System Shock- / Deus Ex-type games, it's really my kind of thing.

Enjoying it so far. Arkane are such a great studio. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Just started Prey (2017) on Game Pass. 

Somehow completely bypassed me when it was released, but as a fan of System Shock- / Deus Ex-type games, it's really my kind of thing.

Enjoying it so far. Arkane are such a great studio. 

Agreed about arkane, still not tried deathloop but looking forward to it. The first hour of Prey is sublime and the rest of the game very good, too. 

16 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Agreed about arkane, still not tried deathloop but looking forward to it. The first hour of Prey is sublime and the rest of the game very good, too. 

Agreed. I'm about 10 hours in and the first couple of hours was brilliant. 

The only thing that lets it down IMO is pretty janky enemy AI at times, which is surprising given Arkane released Dishonored 2 the year before and the AI in that is great. 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Just picked up the new Lego Star Wars and Ghostwire Tokyo for my PS5

Probably shouldn't have seeing as I still have plenty to do in Forbidden West and a few games still to play on my Xbox but oh well lol

Can’t decide whether to grab the Lego Star Wars game on PlayStation or Switch. Looks great fun 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Just picked up the new Lego Star Wars and Ghostwire Tokyo for my PS5

Probably shouldn't have seeing as I still have plenty to do in Forbidden West and a few games still to play on my Xbox but oh well lol

How far are you with FW?

I'm 60 hours and at a point where I'm just about to go to Faro's base.  The side content is excellent in the game though and is taking up many hours of time.  Not at one point in 60 hours has any of it felt a chore.  In comparison, the same cannot be said of any of the latest AC titles though at this time point.

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

How far are you with FW?

I'm 60 hours and at a point where I'm just about to go to Faro's base.  The side content is excellent in the game though and is taking up many hours of time.  Not at one point in 60 hours has any of it felt a chore.  In comparison, the same cannot be said of any of the latest AC titles though at this time point.

Only about 25 hours so far I think

A couple of weeks after FW had come out I made the mistake of jumping back into Pokemon Legends Arceus and spent a lot of time back in that, then got back into Football Manager after having dropped that for a month or 2 - 2 games where it very easy to waste away a lot of time haha

• Like 1

So i have finished RE Village. Only took just over 8 hours actual gameplay. Enjoyed it and looking forward to the next installment.

So i was scrolling through the PS store to see if there was a bargain to be had and i came across a game called Murdered - Soul Suspect. Never heard of it but it had been reduced to £1.59 from £15.99 (90% off) Watched the trailer and thought for that price even if its rubbish its no big deal.

Played about an hour and i think i am going to enjoy it. Basic plot is your character was murdered by a serial killer and you have to investigate and solve your own murder in order to go to the afterlife. So you can possess people and read their minds to find clues.

I think its on sale until 13th April so i would recommend picking it up whilst its so cheap

7 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

So i have finished RE Village. Only took just over 8 hours actual gameplay. Enjoyed it and looking forward to the next installment.

So i was scrolling through the PS store to see if there was a bargain to be had and i came across a game called Murdered - Soul Suspect. Never heard of it but it had been reduced to £1.59 from £15.99 (90% off) Watched the trailer and thought for that price even if its rubbish its no big deal.

Played about an hour and i think i am going to enjoy it. Basic plot is your character was murdered by a serial killer and you have to investigate and solve your own murder in order to go to the afterlife. So you can possess people and read their minds to find clues.

I think its on sale until 13th April so i would recommend picking it up whilst its so cheap

Think this was a release title on the ps4/xbox, was mixed reviews at the time but would have been 50 quid so can't go wrong at that cheap even if it isn't an all time great. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So i finished Murdered Soul Suspect. Not much to it but a decent enough game for the price i paid. I went looking in the sales to see if i could pick up anything else. With my recent Resident Evil plays i decided to go back to a fave RE game and get RE4. Still right up there as one of the best RE games for me. I think the main reason for that is because of the merchant. His voice cracks me up every time.

Whatta ya Buyin?

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm a bit bored with available games atm so I've gone back to Mass Effect and I'm starting a new game but doing all the evil Renegade choices. It's actually quite brutal. I'm actually pissing myself with how Shepherd just doesn't give a shit. I'm flying through ME1 as I'm not even touching side quests or random planets to explore. I'm going to do the opposite of everything I did last time. See what happens

6 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

So I'm a bit bored with available games atm so I've gone back to Mass Effect and I'm starting a new game but doing all the evil Renegade choices. It's actually quite brutal. I'm actually pissing myself with how Shepherd just doesn't give a shit. I'm flying through ME1 as I'm not even touching side quests or random planets to explore. I'm going to do the opposite of everything I did last time. See what happens

If you play it right noone, including Shepherd, should survive suicide mission...lol

On 01/05/2022 at 18:59, Legend_in_blue said:

If you play it right noone, including Shepherd, should survive suicide mission...lol

Hmm interesting. How the hell do i continue onto ME3 if thats the case. Im already onto ME2. Blitzed through ME1 as i didnt bother with any side quests. Thought i should have done as i only need 2 easy trophies to platinum it. Ill get them next time.

So im continuing Renegade and its just so much more fun. Being rude to people and blowing peoples heads off will never get boring. I will aim to kill everyone on suicide mission lol 

11 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Hmm interesting. How the hell do i continue onto ME3 if thats the case. Im already onto ME2. Blitzed through ME1 as i didnt bother with any side quests. Thought i should have done as i only need 2 easy trophies to platinum it. Ill get them next time.

So im continuing Renegade and its just so much more fun. Being rude to people and blowing peoples heads off will never get boring. I will aim to kill everyone on suicide mission lol 

Apparently you cannot import your save from ME2 into ME3 and need to start fresh.  What you want to try to achieve is the worst possible endings for every character over the last two games whilst keeping Shepard alive.  I am not sure on exactly how you go about this having never tried myself but there is plenty of stuff in online guides which will give you the general gist of it.

I'm too busy with HFW at the minute although I have finally broken off and finished off a couple of PS+ games in the meantime.  Just downloaded that dungeon crawler game off PS+ along with FIFA22.  Will try those later.

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Apparently you cannot import your save from ME2 into ME3 and need to start fresh.  What you want to try to achieve is the worst possible endings for every character over the last two games whilst keeping Shepard alive.  I am not sure on exactly how you go about this having never tried myself but there is plenty of stuff in online guides which will give you the general gist of it.

I'm too busy with HFW at the minute although I have finally broken off and finished off a couple of PS+ games in the meantime.  Just downloaded that dungeon crawler game off PS+ along with FIFA22.  Will try those later.

I was thinking earlier how do you kill Shephard if he is your character that you control lol. Ill just play it out and see if Shephard can be the sole survivor. I was going to kill Wrex in the first game but decided to keep him alive but i wont allow the cure for the genophage to happen. As i saved the Krogans in the last playthrough.

Im just getting my team mates together now. I feel like i will fly through this game also. Not bothering with any side quests if i can help it

So i have blasted my way through ME2. In suicide mission i lost the whole crew, Jack, Jacob, Grunt, Thane and Kasumi. I am still full renegade and i am also going with Cerburus and backing everything they do. I have started ME3. 

I think playing through ME again has made me appreciate just how amazing the trilogy is. Its so well worked out and the story is just as exciting playing it again. Going Renegade and changing my decisions has made it feel like a whole new game. 

To trigger Suicide mission i needed to do some more missions. Which meant i ended up with some loyal companions. Mordin, Garrus and Grunt. Though Grunt still died to seeker swarms on suicide mission. I thought as soon as they turn loyal they survive but clearly not. My decisions when picking crew during suicide mission must be what got Grunt killed. 

I didnt bother with Legion. I sent him to cerberus and pocketed 50k credits. I also saved the collector base so im interested in how saving that makes ME3 play out.

Im going to make every decision for the Illusive man. See how it finishes