Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

never answered you first part. yes there are more foglets in velen, 2 more i think, maybe 3 but all in the ruins you explore with keira near the start. and a gargoyle.

Yeah done Keira (literally), so they're the only ones I'm aware of

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Yeah done Keira (literally), so they're the only ones I'm aware of

on my current run im trying to get everyone to kaer morhen while remaining faithful to yennifer. instead of shagging everything in sight

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

thank you, im gonna head there tonight

yeah **** that for now. cheers for the location though, nice to see theres still new things to find after all this time. imagine what ill see in the DLC packs that i still havent got around to playing

image.thumb.jpeg.549f420a6665e0ac7a838b53bf03d7e9.jpeg

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

on my current run im trying to get everyone to kaer morhen while remaining faithful to yennifer. instead of shagging everything in sight

I still played the Keira one out cus I know there's no blowback. Just sacked Triss off, really don't like her character in the game. As far as I'm aware, they're the only 3 romance options in the game. Saying that, not played ant of the expansions yet

10 minutes ago, Beliall said:

yeah **** that for now. cheers for the location though, nice to see theres still new things to find after all this time. imagine what ill see in the DLC packs that i still havent got around to playing

image.thumb.jpeg.549f420a6665e0ac7a838b53bf03d7e9.jpeg

Yeah I just went exploring out there as there was a question mark, had me immediately as soon as I stepped foot in the village. God knows what level they are

Been playing a lot of 'Grounded' recently through the Xbox Game Pass.

It's a Crafting Survival game and great fun with a friend or 3 which is the upper limit.

The idea behind it is that you're a bunch of kids shrunk down to insect size, who then have to survive in a back garden. There is a set of main missions and side-quests and given you begin the game with no clues as to what's occured, I'm assuming they'll lead to piecing together some sort of back story.

You can craft all sorts of gear and build bases, and the garden essentially has different 'biomes' housing different types of insects and creatures. It takes a while to get going, as it really feels like you'll get destroyed if you head out without the necessary gear, but it's a great game that seems to have a lot of effort put into it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Signalis on Xbox game pass. Fantastic atmosphere, very creepy indie survival horror, with obvious influences from Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and some visual cues from Evangelion. Thought I'd play an hour or so, and now I'm about 3 hours in lol

i might check that out

• Like 1

Signalis update: 7 hours in, things are getting pretty wild and messed up. There is a lot more Silent Hill DNA in the further you get, and those Evangelion visual cues have started to go full on End of Eva. The overall visual design of the game is very well done, the world is so richly developed, everything is on theme, and the aesthetic of the weird retro future, with the German text everywhere and the 60s/70s Communist propganda style posters is superb. Story is very intriguing, not got a clue where its going next. This is an absolute banger, and any one who loves old school Survival horror needs to get on it, they won't regret it.

• Like 1

Started playing (This is a lie, I am watching my son play it/take the controller off me as ‘I suck’ apparently) Ghosts of Tsushima, and blimey, what a bloody good game this is. Realise I am well late to this, but…..blimey, beautiful and so many nice features

• Like 2

Played through and finished the Shadows of Rose DLC for Resident Evil Village today, takes about 3 hours

Pretty fun, there is a part about half way through that is even creepier than the baby in the main game

For me it adds even more context to the ending of the main game as well

Now to wait until March for RE4

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Played through and finished the Shadows of Rose DLC for Resident Evil Village today, takes about 3 hours

Pretty fun, there is a part about half way through that is even creepier than the baby in the main game

For me it adds even more context to the ending of the main game as well

Now to wait until March for RE4

I still need to get Village but am holding out for the VR version when it is released with the new PSVR next year.

At the moment I'm blasting through the story of Injustice 2 and have FFXV ready once that's done.

On 30/10/2022 at 09:22, Dahnsouff said:

Started playing (This is a lie, I am watching my son play it/take the controller off me as ‘I suck’ apparently) Ghosts of Tsushima, and blimey, what a bloody good game this is. Realise I am well late to this, but…..blimey, beautiful and so many nice features

Really want to get a ps5 for this and a couple of others, tempting.

• Like 1