Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

15 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Just started playing Hellblade 

Aligning the ravens is a right pain in the arse but the game as a whole seems incredibly engaging 

Loved that game.  There's not a huge amount of diversity in the puzzles which was a let down, but fortunatly the game isn't that long for it to become a problem.  Great story, graphics and voice acting.

30 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Back to Skyrim i go. Been a few years since ive played it but i have done so many playthroughs that i am hooked once again even though i know what happens. When will Bethesda pull their finger out and give us the next Elder Scrolls

Never played any of these. 

Can you just start from 5 without any issues? 

56 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Never played any of these. 

Can you just start from 5 without any issues? 

Ive only played Oblivion and Skyrim. Each game is it's own story.

If you have never played Skyrim i am incredibly jealous. To be able to play it without knowing what happens would be a joy. Be prepared to lose countless hours. I think my first ever playthrough i cleared 300 hours.

Oblivion is also brilliant

On 28/11/2022 at 08:44, Dahnsouff said:

Just playing a bit of "We Who are about to Die" on the PC. Gladiator game (Obviously) and written by a single dev over 7 years!!

Not only that, its good too! Combat is kind of like M&B, and you die, alot....lol

That’s sounds fantastic 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting back into Dwarf Fortress since it’s Steam release. Hadn’t played it for 3 or 4 years, forgot how addictive it was. Still a strong nomination for the most ambitious game ever made despite being made largely by one guy with a bit of help with his brother. I read the only did the paid Steam release because one of them got cancer and it’s the US so they had to fund  his healthcare, must have become millionaires overnight.

• Like 1

Currently playing through High on Life

If you like Rick and Morty I imagine you will probably like this as it is made by the same guy

Pretty standard shooter, can be a bit repetitive as there isn't that much in terms of enemy variety

Decent game though, should have it finished tomorrow as it is only about 10 hours

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Started Rimworld - god job my team have such low expectations as this looks a bit complicated!

20221227174409_1.png

And there we have it.

The son got killed by a rabid alpaca, the wife was killed by a pair of raiders and my last guy has gone psychotic in the animal enclosure.

I. Love. This. Game. lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Daggers said:

Started Rimworld - god job my team have such low expectations as this looks a bit complicated!

20221227174409_1.png

Oh fvck no, you in charge of a Rim colony is a terrifying prospect. 

Let the war crimes commence. 

It is a superb game, its funny actually when @Dahnsouff was talking about a game being impressively done by one dev I was thinking "you should see Rimworld" then oddly enough I scroll down and voila. 

I can't remember seeing that much complexity in a sim/management game tbf. Having said that, Dwarf Fortress kinda passed me by originally way-back-when so I don't have thay exactly to compare it to although I know it's basically Rimworld's spiritual predecessor. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 1

i cant get in to rim world, i enjoy watching the twitch, the idea is great and seems like my kind of thing but each time i try and play i get bored and give up. im sure if i stuck with it and allowed myself to get invested in the characters stories i would enjoy it, but it takes time to get to that point