Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

2 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Had a go at Stranded Deep yesterday, basically like a castaway type survival game where you have to craft tools and things to survive for as long as possible.

Was enjoyable for a while but the constant crafting became quite tiresome, then I paddled my raft for what seemed like ages to get to another island, where upon reaching the shore I was immediately killed by a wild pig - nearly a controller at wall moment.

Like playing Raft but you got shipwrecked on a island full of twigs

6 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Had a go at Stranded Deep yesterday, basically like a castaway type survival game where you have to craft tools and things to survive for as long as possible.

Was enjoyable for a while but the constant crafting became quite tiresome, then I paddled my raft for what seemed like ages to get to another island, where upon reaching the shore I was immediately killed by a wild pig - nearly a controller at wall moment.

Yeah I've started this. 

It's fun to play with a mate online. Lots of communication. 

Subnautica is one of my favourite games of the last 10 years so - whilst this isn't quite up to that level - it's right up my street TBH. 

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

Yeah I've started this. 

It's fun to play with a mate online. Lots of communication. 

Subnautica is one of my favourite games of the last 10 years so - whilst this isn't quite up to that level - it's right up my street TBH. 

Actually I could imagine it would be quite enjoyable playing it co-op - share the load with gathering/hunting and crafting (rowing the bloody raft lol) etc. 

So i started playing Devil May Cry trilogy knowing DMC 5 was being released on PS Plus. I got up to starting DMC 2 before getting bored. So just decided to start reading up on DMC 2 - 4 to get the story and i have now started DMC 5. Loved playing as Dante as a kid but DMC 5 is a bit weird, trying to introduce new characters that make no sense. I will persevere though

8 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

So i started playing Devil May Cry trilogy knowing DMC 5 was being released on PS Plus. I got up to starting DMC 2 before getting bored. So just decided to start reading up on DMC 2 - 4 to get the story and i have now started DMC 5. Loved playing as Dante as a kid but DMC 5 is a bit weird, trying to introduce new characters that make no sense. I will persevere though

I also gave DMC5 a try.  It all felt a bit weird tbh.

I also don't like the fact that you have to mash R1 and up+triangle to launch an air attack.  I might persevere but I thought it would be better.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Daggers said:

329002742_712408923686283_5514942964424744108_n.jpg

Watching Married at First Sight whilst gorming at your phone is a far more valuable use of time, apparently. 

Not that the above post has ever come up domestically... 

Edited by Zear0

Liberated the first of 3 areas in Far Cry 5.  So far it's enjoyable enough but the AI is especially dumb at times.  I also dont like how it takes you out of the world map at those checkpoint story set pieces although I'll stick with it.  Clearing all the bits and pieces as you do with Ubisoft tick box exercises before moving onto the next area lol

4 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Liberated the first of 3 areas in Far Cry 5.  So far it's enjoyable enough but the AI is especially dumb at times.  I also dont like how it takes you out of the world map at those checkpoint story set pieces although I'll stick with it.  Clearing all the bits and pieces as you do with Ubisoft tick box exercises before moving onto the next area lol

Thats exactly what i did. Got this on realese. Last mission took me ( a very average gamer ) a stupid amount of attempts. Last 5 or so missions are top drawer. Enjoy

Started playing Maneater (the shark game) and im loving it. So simple but so good. Struggled to get going against Alligators who would rip me to shreds but now i am a monster shark everyone bow down to me, FEAR ME HAHAHAHAHA

Jaws theme runs through my head so much playing this lol 

• Like 1

Persona 5 Royal, primarily on Steam Deck - magic. Was a bit hesitant as I've zero experience with the series or indeed JRPGs as a whole other than Fire Emblem Three Houses but I love it. Don't think I've played anything so utterly stylish and it's the perfect fit for a handheld as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Persona 5 Royal, primarily on Steam Deck - magic. Was a bit hesitant as I've zero experience with the series or indeed JRPGs as a whole other than Fire Emblem Three Houses but I love it. Don't think I've played anything so utterly stylish and it's the perfect fit for a handheld as well.

Interesting. 

7 hours ago, Guest said:

I've been playing this on the Switch this week as well, similar impressions. There must be people working on it who really like going over the top when asked to design a menu lol

• Haha 1