Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Ok, so this weekend I jumped on the vr bandwagon and bought a psvr2.  And I swear to god, with me, 2 of my mates who also have it, have just played Walkabout mini golf for 5 straight hours.  I'm absolutely amazed at how close this is to playing real adventure golf.  It's mind bending.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Wtf is this advert lol

Can't wait to see their next game, inspired by Football Manager, Resident Evil and Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

Screenshot_20230514_202421_Reddit.jpg

Play as a premier league footballer, and enjoy compelling Resident Evil 4 inventory based gameplay as you arrange items like your beats headphones, washbag, Lamborghini car keys and more into a Louis Vuitton suitcase, before making your way through crowds of feral poor people in an airport based survival horror where you must reach the first class lounge ahead of your flight to Dubai, while also engaging with a compelling stats based simulation where you negotiate a contract and signing on fee at your new club. Check it all out, when James Maddison's Summer Holiday pre-pre-season Simulator 2023 launches as an early access game this fall.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Me and the other half have been playing 'it takes two' together. Quite fun actually and never really played anything like that before. 

She loves geeky, weird games. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/it-takes-two-review

Great co op experience, one of the best I've played, so fun, ever evolving and just all round a right laugh. 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2023 at 08:38, kingcarr21 said:

After finishing Tales of Zesteria (decent for £2.50) I wanted to find something to occupy me until Zelda arrives. So i am giving Monster Boy - The Cursed Kingdom a go. Im actually quite enjoying it. The art style is really good and the difficulty is enough to keep me interested. The puzzles arent too bad and the boss battles are interesting.

A tidy little game that will keep me busy for now

Has the difficulty been enough to rage quit yet at the volcano?  lol

10 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Has the difficulty been enough to rage quit yet at the volcano?  lol

The Volcano was a particular pain in ones arsehole. Though it did have a great place to farm coins. Especially with the X2 coins bracelet.

I got the platinum trophy for it. Completed in 21 hours. Really enjoyed it.some of the puzzles I found took me way longer than they should have lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

The Volcano was a particular pain in ones arsehole. Though it did have a great place to farm coins. Especially with the X2 coins bracelet.

I got the platinum trophy for it. Completed in 21 hours. Really enjoyed it.some of the puzzles I found took me way longer than they should have lol

I've just passed through the volcano and now need to do some collectibles.  Can't see how I can possibly find them all without a guide though.  Will go for the platinum though as I did with Kena.  Then will do the Ratchet platinum since it's now free on Extra.

3 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've just passed through the volcano and now need to do some collectibles.  Can't see how I can possibly find them all without a guide though.  Will go for the platinum though as I did with Kena.  Then will do the Ratchet platinum since it's now free on Extra.

If you have just passed the volcano the you can visit a new shop in the sky village, can't remember what it's called.

There you will find your answer to how you can find collectibles without the use of a guide.

I did need to use a guide for a few things right at the end but I won't tell you until you finish it. Great little game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

If you have just passed the volcano the you can visit a new shop in the sky village, can't remember what it's called.

There you will find your answer to how you can find collectibles without the use of a guide.

I did need to use a guide for a few things right at the end but I won't tell you until you finish it. Great little game 

Yes saw the rainbow coins option in the shop.  Now in the Haunted Manor and haven't a clue how to get started in here.  lol

5 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Yes saw the rainbow coins option in the shop.  Now in the Haunted Manor and haven't a clue how to get started in here.  lol

Haunted manor was quite tough. If I remember right from the main room you wanna start bottom left. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, That_Dude said:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition. It must be my 20th playthrough. I've never replayed a game so much.

The changes to 1 made that so much better. Actually holds up well because of the update and will for a good few years. Not even mad on sci fi but that trilogy (minus the ending) is incredible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been playing (the original) Horizon Zero Dawn recently; picked it up for a fiver the other week. It is quite fun shooting watchers in the face. Not sure whether the story’s a bit predictable though. I’m about 30-40% of the way through, though I’ve probably spent too much time killing random machines for the sake of it.

I mean… honing my skills. Yeah.

Has anyone else played it? What did you make of it?