Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

6 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

I downloaded this as well and I'm really enjoying it. Didn't realise its the people behind the original The Golf Club game producing it.

On a course note, those greens at Thieves landing, WTF! :blink:

I played The Golf Club. I think they made two games and then 2K bought them up. 

Is Thieves Landing on the career schedule? I think I played one with ridiculous greens, where if you weren't within a few feet of the hole, your ball would pretty much just roll off the green.

46 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I played The Golf Club. I think they made two games and then 2K bought them up. 

Is Thieves Landing on the career schedule? I think I played one with ridiculous greens, where if you weren't within a few feet of the hole, your ball would pretty much just roll off the green.

That's the one, disgusting.

Yeah its the second course on the Korn Ferry tour. 

On 18/08/2023 at 14:01, FoxesWalk said:

I highly recommend the ranked ladder :) shorter wait and great balance. You will likely lose games at first but you will soon find your right place in the ranking system and face people at your level. It’s the best way to improve and you get balanced games almost always after you have played 10+ games. The ranking system will eventually place you at a level where you win 50% of games. 

You’ll maybe get slapped first few games but it’s worth persevering. 

Been absolutely ****ing battered in every single ranked game I've played so far 

Cheers lol

• Haha 1

On 14/08/2023 at 10:29, kingcarr21 said:

Really enjoying the FF16 story so far. I put the game on like the easiest setting, as i normally am not bothered about the combat and just want to play through the story. However as im enjoying the fighting side of it its way too easy. So i think its time to start playing it as it should be played.

I have just gained the wind Eikon Garuda. I have an idea who the fire dominant is that im chasing after so lets see if my hunch is correct.

I'm genuinely not sure if I'm enjoying this game or not...... I kind of feel like i'm not doing anything half the time. 

No idea how far I am through it but have Jill alongside me again and just had to wait for a bridge to be repaired before I can move on.

I just feel like I'm missing something. Side quests are meaningless (deliver food, find someone who is literally round the corner etc) and the combat experiences are over so quickly that you barely feel like you've gotten started. Maybe I've done what you did and it's because it's more "story" mode than anything else? 

6 hours ago, syston_fox said:

I'm genuinely not sure if I'm enjoying this game or not...... I kind of feel like i'm not doing anything half the time. 

No idea how far I am through it but have Jill alongside me again and just had to wait for a bridge to be repaired before I can move on.

I just feel like I'm missing something. Side quests are meaningless (deliver food, find someone who is literally round the corner etc) and the combat experiences are over so quickly that you barely feel like you've gotten started. Maybe I've done what you did and it's because it's more "story" mode than anything else? 

Yes it's the story driven mode. The combat is effortless. Which I don't really mind. Still enjoying the game

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Final Fantasy 16. Bahamut. Brilliant. That's all i will say

Gotten to the bit where we Clive is older and at the new Hideaway now. Looks like things are about to start getting more complicated! 

Tweaked a few settings so that it's not just bashing square constantly and it's made the combat more entertaining. Still annoying when you walk 10 steps and another cut scene starts though. 

Gotten to the bit where we Clive is older and at the new Hideaway now. Looks like things are about to start getting more complicated! 

Tweaked a few settings so that it's not just bashing square constantly and it's made the combat more entertaining. Still annoying when you walk 10 steps and another cut scene starts though. 

Yea I've never understood the logic of walk 5 steps just to start another cutscene. I'll never forget FF13. Awful game simply due to that same problem. 

I am quite a bit further than you. I really just want to plow through the story

25 minutes ago, foxes1988 said:

Currently playing Persona 5 Royal.

Oh my days I'm loving it and really enjoy the stylem. Feel like I'm at school again hanging with mates lol

Brilliant game. Love the music and the art style. It does drag a little once you get near the end but still very enjoyable. I had never played a Persona game before so I would like to try some of the older versions.

I then went on to play Persona 5 Strikers. Which tbh I got bored after a few hours. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Brilliant game. Love the music and the art style. It does drag a little once you get near the end but still very enjoyable. I had never played a Persona game before so I would like to try some of the older versions.

I then went on to play Persona 5 Strikers. Which tbh I got bored after a few hours. 

I can imagine that tbf. Think it's a game that if that does happen I should be quite happy returning back to it after short breaks with other games

3 hours ago, Libertine said:

Love Persona 5.

Just started Sea of Stars on PS Plus this morning. Cosy and nostalgic!

Does look good that. Definitely give it a try at some point.  Love pixel art and the Map/world design is supposed to be very good

• Like 3

FF16 I am finally ready to go to the final boss. All side quests completed and all hunts defeated. Relatively enjoying the game but now I am just persevering through the repetitive side quests just so I don't miss anything. Crafted all the main weapons. Just need to fill Clive's wall and find the last 3 orchestrations. I assume they will become available once the main game is complete.

Would be a shame to do so much and then not get the trophy

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

FF16 I am finally ready to go to the final boss. All side quests completed and all hunts defeated. Relatively enjoying the game but now I am just persevering through the repetitive side quests just so I don't miss anything. Crafted all the main weapons. Just need to fill Clive's wall and find the last 3 orchestrations. I assume they will become available once the main game is complete.

Would be a shame to do so much and then not get the trophy

I’m struggling to persevere with it. Stopped doing the side quests and just sticking  with the main storyline to try and rattle through. 

Enjoyed it to a point but so repetitive now and the missions lack any imagination

I’m struggling to persevere with it. Stopped doing the side quests and just sticking  with the main storyline to try and rattle through. 

Enjoyed it to a point but so repetitive now and the missions lack any imagination

I don't blame you. The quests don't really get much better. Walk, dialogue, ask me to get item, walk, fight and get said item, take it back. 

Also I haven't even bothered using some of my Eikons. 

It certainly doesn't come close to the classic FF games but I've still enjoyed it overall and it is a beautiful game.

I just wish they would go back to turnbase fighting. So much better.

Sea of Stars will be my next game