Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

8 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Platinumed Road 96. You can platinum in 1 play through, i missed 2 trophies which i got straight away in New Game +.

Quite enjoyed it, interesting story with some daft characters. Sonya Sanchez needs punching in the face and donkey punching lol 

Yeh I enjoyed it, some of the voice acting is pretty awful but a decent experience overall. I got the 'good' ending anyway. I've downloaded 11:11 which is apparently by the same developer and supposed to be decent.

Also finally TLOU Pt 1 is on PS Plus tomorrow. Looking forward to playing it, just didn't want to pay for it as it's a shameless cash grab. lol

LOZ: Echoes of Wisdom. Intriguing and very charming so far! Just reached a proper dungeon as well which was a pleasant surprise.

Interested to see how combat will be once I get further in the game. Can already tell scrolling through the echoes could become a bit of a chore.  

On 25/09/2024 at 09:59, Libertine said:

Yeh I enjoyed it, some of the voice acting is pretty awful but a decent experience overall. I got the 'good' ending anyway. I've downloaded 11:11 which is apparently by the same developer and supposed to be decent.

Also finally TLOU Pt 1 is on PS Plus tomorrow. Looking forward to playing it, just didn't want to pay for it as it's a shameless cash grab. lol

How can it be a cash grab to pay for one of the best games ever made? Story wise, probably only RDR2 beats it.

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

How can it be a cash grab to pay for one of the best games ever made? Story wise, probably only RDR2 beats it.

The remake I mean, played the original many a time which still holds up well IMO. 

• Like 1