Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grth2004

The BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT

I liked the second better than the first, but avoided origins as its not made by rocksteady. Plus thr riddler challenges in it were described as tedious filler.

Not surr about this one.

• 1 year later...

Considering Rocksteady have made 3 Batman games now, 2009, 2011 and 2015, not sure where you're getting this 'rushed out every year' idea from?

Isnt this the last batman game rocksteady are making? sure ive read somewhere thats the case

Batman games are rapidly becoming the new COD, with one being rushed out every year. I liked Arkham Asylum, but didn't like Arkham City. Haven't played another one since.

Eh?

There has only been one since and that wasn't even made by Rocksteady,

3 games in 6 years is not what I'd call rushed out

Previous Batman game wasn't even made by Rocksteady & it showed, it was shit infact. This will be fantastic like all the Rocksteady made Batman games are

Isnt this the last batman game rocksteady are making? sure ive read somewhere thats the case

I do believe that is the case. But if this game is super successful (which it likely will be) I can certainly see Warner Brothers getting them on to a different DC character, Superman possibly, who knows. You can say with reasonable certainty that Arkham Asylum would of began development in 2006/2007, so really that's 3 games in 8/9 years.

In Origins (I know not the best one) they had Queen Consolidated containers in the Penguins Ship which at least acknowledges the existence of Green Arrow and therefore other superhero's in this world. Even though Rocksteady didn't develop Origins they have said it is canon for their series and everything which happened in that game in legitimate.

It could mean a JL game of some sort,

Also anyone remember the post-credit sequence for Origins?

Reccomended my insurance company to a collegue and am getting £60 of amazon vouchers as a result, so this one is free for me. Sure it wont be shite like origins now RS are back on the case.

lol at the Arkham City not being good, rushed out comment.

Archived