Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

Something like this?  :ph34r:

http://youtu.be/yMgmlhAKhV8

Yes , thats the sort of thing

I watched a program years ago about the Bermuda triangle (i think) and a single seater plane went through this tunnely  type thing and came out about 10 days later a few thousand miles away and still the same amount of fuel .

they all had a good laugh about it when it  showed up  :)

They have more than one pilot though. So it's not like one man could be piloting them somewhere completely different an nobody knows.

One of them could of gone for a toilet break and been locked out.......

:ph34r:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10700652/Malaysia-Airline-MH370-911-style-terror-allegations-resurface-in-case-of-lost-plane.html

Malaysia Airline MH370: 9/11-style terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane

Evidence of a plot by Malaysian Islamists to hijack a passenger jet in a 9/11-style attack is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of Flight MH370

Security experts said the evidence from a convicted British terrorist was “credibleâ€. The supergrass said that he had met the Malaysian jihadists – one of whom was a pilot â€“ in Afghanistan and given them a shoe bomb to use to take control of an aircraft.

If they were planning a 9/11 style attack, you would have thought that it would have been attempted by now.

My (probably improbable) theory is that it's been flown to Afghanistan and refuelled, the passengers have been executed, and it's being prepared to fly into the Petronas tower or another large building in Asia.

The plane has been nicked, landed in a desert somewhere so some rich middle eastern dude can have it as his own personal plane. Bit of redecoration and no one else has a clue.

The plane has been nicked, landed in a desert somewhere so some rich middle eastern dude can have it as his own personal plane. Bit of redecoration and no one else has a clue.

Surely some rich middle eastern dude could afford his own plane? Unless you're joking of course :) Edited by Wookie

More use of the emoticon things needed. :):D:Plol:thumbup:

Surely the sheer outrageousness of the whole scenario suggested so?! :Plol

You say that but Zingari has racked up at least 200 posts of outrageousness in the WTC 7 thread and from my understanding is being completely serious.

The Captains under suspicion now after being a sympathiser with the opposing leader of Malaysia who was banged up the day before this flight departed.

Starting to think the passengers are alive or at the very least the plan intact

Sounds like a classic diversionary tactic to me. If it was (successfully) hi-jacked, why no demands, claim of responsibility or message?

What has WTC7 got to do with aeroplanes ?

The damage and fire from the crash bought it down. ;)

Oh no what was I thinking?  That's incorrect, it was a pre planned demolition by people who knew that 9/11 was going to happen.

silly me.

Edited by purpleronnie