Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

You can turn off the transponder in case it interferes with other systems on the aircraft. It's not an easy thing to turn off though.

As I understand it, the transponder is incredibly easy to turn off (i.e. just a toggle). It's useful in case there's a fire to be able to turn these things off. 

It's the ACARS which is the difficult thing to turn off. It must be stressed that my understanding of this is like most people's - I'm getting it second hand.

Has anyone considered it might be Paul Daniels doing one of his crazy tricks ?

He's not been on TV for a while , this is the sort of mind boggling stunt that could well thrust him and the delightful Debbie back into the limelight

Edited by Zingari

Am I the only 1 who thinks there was a problem with the plane it changed direction to fly to another runway and crashed into the sea rather than all these terrorist/rogue pilot/worm hole/aliens/conspiracy theories? 

Am I the only 1 who thinks there was a problem with the plane it changed direction to fly to another runway and crashed into the sea rather than all these terrorist/rogue pilot/worm hole/aliens/conspiracy theories?

Pay attention 007.

It's already been revealed that after studying radar and satellite info they now know that ten minutes after the responder was cut off and the plane changed direction, the co-pilot communicated by radio and said goodnight and mentioned nothing of any problems.