Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

Im getting fed up with reading/watching conflicting media coverage of this.

For example, theyre now saying it flew towards antartica on bbc radio but sky have said Malaysia have new radar data suggesting it flew over a country, yet for security reasons they can say where.

Total farce.

I still go with masking the signal by following the other flight idea. Nothing has shown to put down this theory. Most believable imo.

Im getting fed up with reading/watching conflicting media coverage of this.

For example, theyre now saying it flew towards antartica on bbc radio but sky have said Malaysia have new radar data suggesting it flew over a country, yet for security reasons they can say where.

Total farce.

I still go with masking the signal by following the other flight idea. Nothing has shown to put down this theory. Most believable imo.

But then where has it gone from there? How long can it mask a flight before being tracked/spotted on the radar in it's own right?

Report on the news over saying a story is coming out of Boeing saying that they believe the plane is in Pakistan! ?!?!

A self proclaimed "intelligence agency" called Lignet said it, Boeing have denied it... Again.

The number of made up reports I've seen on this is laughable.

Pay attention 007.

It's already been revealed that after studying radar and satellite info they now know that ten minutes after the responder was cut off and the plane changed direction, the co-pilot communicated by radio and said goodnight and mentioned nothing of any problems.

So what do think happened then Columbo?

A self proclaimed "intelligence agency" called Lignet said it, Boeing have denied it... Again.

The number of made up reports I've seen on this is laughable.

It was leaked by a Boeing employee it says over here... of course they will deny it. The key word of course is 'leaked'

Can anyone explain why the US government has satellites that apparently are reading the paper over my shoulder, can tell me everyhting ive written on the interenet ever and are timing how long i spend in the dunny each day..and yet they dont know whats happened to a big arse aerolplane