Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

You don't need to... we know what you are like!!!! ;)

The journalists probably barely looked at it, they don't make it pop up on your tv screen at home. It would have been sent over here for editing, done by someone who isn't a journalist.

I saw the image a few dozen times and didn't notice anything wrong as I wasn't looking at the blokes legs. On crime watch etc they don't tend to do e-fits of peoples legs.

"Did you get a good view of the criminal"

"Oh yes I can describe everything about him"

"Really, what did he look like"

"Well he was wearing some blue chinos, in a size 33 waist and 32 leg, and some tan loafers in a size 7"

"Anything else"

"Well I think he hung to the left and one knacker was lower than the other, but it could have been boiled sweets in his pocket"

So firstly you say the image can be spotted as a fake ( or a false image) by a five year old  , and now it's an easy mistake for a whole raft of newspaper and tv professionals to make . 

You really ought to be a lawyer with that canny turn around  :D  :thumbup:

Anyway , i'm not wanting to make anything of it , i just thought it odd how it slipped through 

Edited by Zingari

So firstly you say the image can be spotted as a fake ( or a false image) by a five year old  , and now it's an easy mistake for a whole raft of newspaper and tv professionals to make . 

Anyway , i'm not wanting to make anything of it , i just thought it odd how it slipped through 

I thought that the original image didn't have legs, so they gave him some to make him look more human and identifiable?

I thought that the original image didn't have legs, so they gave him some to make him look more human and identifiable?

:D Why would giving him false legs make him more identifiable ? did they think we'd assume his body just stopped at the waist and hovered above the  ground  ?

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 2

No, I said the image could be created by a 10 year old.

You could be a conspiracy theorist changing what people have said... oh hang on.

:D Why would giving him false legs make him more identifiable ? did they think we'd assume his body just stopped at the waist and hovered above the  ground  ?

They probably thought "Give him some legs or some wack job will come out with a reason for him not having bloody legs that includes us hijacking our own plane"

My mate at NASA has told me that the plane is in Diego Garcia and that the guy in the frame had nothing to do with it.

Mate at NASA also says the CNN guy with the creepy pervert smile on that photo in the cockpit with the co-pilot a few days before the mystery knows more than he's letting on. NICK HIM!

I think this looks like suicide now, turned around and appears to have just let it run out of fuel judging by the distance it's travelled on the map.

Seems plausible. I'm also putting my money on a rogue suicidal pilot. Waits till co-pilot takes a leak, locks him out of the cockpit, climbs the plane to 45,000 ft and decompresses it killing or incapacitating everyone on board, drops back to a lower level and sets course for the middle if nowhere, then either knocks himself out the same way or sits there with a glazed expression until it runs out of fuel and crashes.

The plane was in the air so long, the cockpit voice recorder will have been overwritten for the crucial time after the plane took off. And apparently its possible to pull the circuit breaker on the data recorder. In other words, they could spend millions finding and retrieving them, but there may be next to nothing on them...

Guest MattP

Seems to be the only logical conclusion to me now.

To turn it around, turn the communication off and (assuming the South Indian Ocean is where it's been found) distance it has stayed in the air.

Just looks like whoever did it like you say has knocked everyone out and then just sent the plane in one direction until it runs out of fuel and drops.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/missing-mas-plane/story/malaysia-says-theres-sealed-evidence-mh370-cannot-be-made-publ

How unprofessional can you get?

Agreed.

Some of the posts beneath the article are quality - Zingari will have some happy reading that's for sure.

It's a false alarm.

Hong Kong phewy.

It was on BBC and Sky as breaking news. Thought they would have had to been alerted by some kind of authority to start putting out news like that. Who the hell are these guys using as sources?

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/missing-mas-plane/story/malaysia-says-theres-sealed-evidence-mh370-cannot-be-made-publ

How unprofessional can you get?

Some wild claims in those comments.

Point of semantics, is it still a conspiracy theory when there is no official story? At the moment it is just all speculation.

Needle in a haystack... oops wrong haystack, try that one a thousand kilometres away.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/thai-satellite-spots-300-objects-in-search-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370/story-fnizu68q-1226867213460

They just have no clue really do they?

Needle in a haystack... oops wrong haystack, try that one a thousand kilometres away.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/thai-satellite-spots-300-objects-in-search-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370/story-fnizu68q-1226867213460

They just have no clue really do they?

Another 10-14 days and it'll be washing up on Cottesloe beach