Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

22 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

So flight MH370 still hasn't been found..

The search is still on, after 4 years since its disappearance, but surely it won't continue that much longer?

I read that a private company has a no find no fee contract to try and locate it? They've found nothing so far though...

Pilot suicide still seems the most likely to me. But it really does stand out as one of the great modern mysteries. I believe the airline industry has better tracking now, so it shouldn't be possible for this to happen again.

EDIT: this is the company...

https://oceaninfinity.com/mh370/

Edited by stripeyfox
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

wonder what'll be found first - Madeleine McCann or this plane.

I think one of these two will be found eventually; probably MH370 more likely as I think the search team have searched many areas of the estimate location of the arc that investigators highly believe where the plane had crashed, and surely will be found at some point in the future if someone is willing to chip in further to look for it.

Regarding poor Madeleine, it's one of those cases of course where no-one (apart from the people possibly involved in her disappearance) knows whether shes still alive or not - it's very hard to see which of the leads so far actually have any credibility to it, sadly.

It seems much more a sophisticated investigation than the Ben Needham case, as there only appears to be one or two theories about what happened to him.

-

It'd be great relief and quite remarkable for those involved and the interested public in these different investigations if any of these cases are found/solved - just feel it's a case of painstaking continued persistence and perseverance that may will eventually solve these imo.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

Just found, after looking into the latest news regarding it, this released a few hours ago.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/689358/MH370-news-Malaysia-Airlines-search-found-Google-Maps-location

These type of stories annoy me, as surely 'looking at Google Earth' shouldn't made this rumour etc credible at all..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

22 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just found, after looking into the latest news regarding it, this released a few hours ago.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/689358/MH370-news-Malaysia-Airlines-search-found-Google-Maps-location

These type of stories annoy me, as surely 'looking at Google Earth' shouldn't made this rumour etc credible at all..

He's clearly a bit disturbed.

Mind you, if I'd spent four years trawling Google Earth and all I'd come up with was a few whitecaps roughly in the shape of a planes wings, I'd feel pretty disturbed too ;)

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The search for MH370 is yet again extended.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/02/mh370-us-team-extends-mission-after-failing-to-find-plane-in-initial-search-zone

Can imagine the search crews on the ship feel like they're letting the victims' families down in not finding it after all of this time.

Thought this has been found in Wymswold for a minute.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Well at least the search crews don't feel that they're wasting their time and are finding nothing.

With all the sea area they've covered so far, quite hope it's yet again extended - as surely they're not too far from searching the whole of the search area and slightly beyond it (against analysts/experts findings in which sea location it's most likely to be)?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Still gives no indication of what happened. They'll never found out exactly but it sounds like the pilot diverted the aircraft himself (not with autopilot).

From what they were saying a month or so ago he flew over his home town, tilted the wing and then changed direction. He probably then depressurised the cabin killing everyone and put autopilot on until it ran out of fuel and crashed.

• 4 weeks later...