Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

How do you lose a plane ?

Why didn't the crew report a distress signal ?

Whats with these missing passengers/lost passports ? 

Doesn't add up. There was that Air France plane a while back that crashed but bits of the plane were found. This is bizarre. I feel for the familes involved. The not knowing must be an emotional killer.

We've all heard of the Bermuda Triangle, but I was watching a documentary on the Discovery channel and it was reported there are these black spots all over the planet were planes boats etc do just vanish.

I think it is called the Devils Triangle in that part of the world. 

What do they want with the Chinese then?

There was a terrorist attack in China the other week, wasn't there? Not implying it's the same alliance, just saying.

Clearly none of you give a shit. I need to start a thread.

lol !!

For me i fail to see how a terror attack makes sense.

The whole purpose of a terror attack is to create 'Terror' and fear for the public, organisations and institutions etc.

But it just seems to be a bit of a damp squib. With regards to the 2 'supposed terrorists' who booked the tickets on stolen passports, why also book a connecting flight to Europe when you know you're not going to get off alive, it wouldn't exactly result in authorities looking and thinking 'oh, he has booked a connecting flight, surely he isn't a terrorist', in fact it would only enhance the chances of the stolen passports being detected.

There would need to be a further look at the role of the pilots, as the lack of awareness from themselves is not only suspicious but majorly worrying. The lack of contact from passengers to loved ones regarding acknowledgement of a hijacking further suggests whatever happened was extremely sudden. At 35,000 feet a complete nose dive would still take over 30 seconds for impact.

With regards to links to the knifing incident in China a couple of weeks back, i go back to what i put above. A terror group can only be feared and 'grow' when they acknowledge responsibility for crimes. They have yet to do so, and even if they do in the future their is no proof they are telling the truth.

My best guess -

Stolen passports a cover up.Not wanting to reveal the fact that it may be an 'inside job'.

Pilot/Pilots responsible, as one is a self-proclaimed '777 know it all', suggesting he would know perfectly how to not only bring down the plane quickly, but cover it up as well. May have acted due to debt, family issues etc.

Edited by Grewks

For me i fail to see how a terror attack makes sense.

The whole purpose of a terror attack is to create 'Terror' and fear for the public, organisations and institutions etc.

But it just seems to be a bit of a damp squib. With regards to the 2 'supposed terrorists' who booked the tickets on stolen passports, why also book a connecting flight to Europe when you know you're not going to get off alive, it wouldn't exactly result in authorities looking and thinking 'oh, he has booked a connecting flight, surely he isn't a terrorist', in fact it would only enhance the chances of the stolen passports being detected.

There would need to be a further look at the role of the pilots, as the lack of awareness from themselves is not only suspicious but majorly worrying. The lack of contact from passengers to loved ones regarding acknowledgement of a hijacking further suggests whatever happened was extremely sudden. At 35,000 feet a complete nose dive would still take over 30 seconds for impact.

With regards to links to the knifing incident in China a couple of weeks back, i go back to what i put above. A terror group can only be feared and 'grow' when they acknowledge responsibility for crimes. They have yet to do so, and even if they do in the future their is no proof they are telling the truth.

My best guess -

Stolen passports a cover up.Not wanting to reveal the fact that it may be an 'inside job'.

Pilot/Pilots responsible, as one is a self-proclaimed '777 know it all', suggesting he would know perfectly how to not only bring down the plane quickly, but cover it up as well. May have acted due to debt, family issues etc.

I agree with the pilot theory, wouldn't be the first time a pilot as hijacked the plane he is flying. Happened last month when an Ethiopian Airlines plane was hijacked because the pilot want political asylum. Pilot suicide another option to.

With regards to the onward flights to Europe, you don't need a visa for China (I think??) if your just transiting through the airport. If you have a bent passport the less paperwork and checks you go through the better. Just a theory so may be complete bollox  

there is an area of China that has a Muslim majority. They want it to be independent of china.

I can see there are sporadic reports of muslim 'terrorism' in news media over the last few years, and specific incidences going back to 1997. But the recent events reported don't suggest that these are very well organised or financially supported (not like their Middle Eastern/ African counterparts). Getting some type of expensive explosive onto a plane is some feat.

Anyway if there were Chinese dissidents, I do wonder whether this would find the light of day, unless China's hand is forced.

Edited by sphericalfox

I agree with the pilot theory, wouldn't be the first time a pilot as hijacked the plane he is flying. Happened last month when an Ethiopian Airlines plane was hijacked because the pilot want political asylum. Pilot suicide another option to.

With regards to the onward flights to Europe, you don't need a visa for China (I think??) if your just transiting through the airport. If you have a bent passport the less paperwork and checks you go through the better. Just a theory so may be complete bollox

What I find interesting is that they have radar evidence that says they turned back and had started to head back to Thailand.

I can see there are sporadic reports of muslim 'terrorism' in news media over the last few years, and specific incidences going back to 1997. But the recent events reported don't suggest that these are very well organised or financially supported (not like their Middle Eastern/ African counterparts). Getting some type of expensive explosive onto a plane is some feat.

Anyway if there were Chinese dissidents, I do wonder whether this would find the light of day, unless China's hand is forced.

Trouble is the wreck most likely is in Thai waters and the plane had Thai passengers on board along with about 10 other nationalities. Doesn't look like it will all be China's call as to what info gets out...

As for them being organized... just a few days ago they managed to storm a... train station I think it was and killed about 40 ppeople injuring about 100 more... takes a bit of organizing....

I'm not saying it was definitely a terrorist attack, just not enough answers to the questions for that theory to be ruled out yet...

Edited by MPH

What I find interesting is that they have radar evidence that says they turned back and had started to head back to Thailand.

There's also the fact that another plane in the area at the time was asked by Vietnamese air traffic control to try and contact the Malaysian plane after Vietnam couldn't get through.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/b777-pilot-contacted-mh370-before-it-vanished-says-there-was-radio-interfer

The fact that no mayday was sent is the weird thing. Must have been pretty sudden whatever happened (or pilot was the cause).

Trouble is the wreck most likely is in Thai waters and the plane had Thai passengers on board along with about 10 other nationalities. Doesn't look like it will all be China's call as to what info gets out...

BTW the area that is upset with the crackdown on muslims is Xinxang. Pretty much not a penny to rub together.

Very doubtful they had owt to do with it.

BTW the area that is upset with the crackdown on muslims is Xinxang. Pretty much not a penny to rub together.

Very doubtful they had owt to do with it.

But about the train station attack.. they are starting to get organized...

Xinhua described the assault as an “organized, premeditated, violent terrorist attack.â€

But about the train station attack.. they are starting to get organized...

Xinhua described the assault as an “organized, premeditated, violent terrorist attack.â€

It's a big leap from a knife attack, or car bomb using LPG cans in the back, to taking out a plane with what would have to be high-explosives.

It's a big leap from a knife attack, or car bomb using LPG cans in the back, to taking out a plane with what would have to be high-explosives.

you're right. it is. But how do you know that using swords wasn't a tactical decision? no gun shots for people to run and hide from?

You assume too much.

I'm simply saying that it can not be ruled out yet.

• Like 1