Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Missing Plane

But about the train station attack.. they are starting to get organized...

Xinhua described the assault as an “organized, premeditated, violent terrorist attack.â€

But that is exactly the reason why i don't believe they are behind this.

The knife attack was done publicly, to strike fear into others.

If it was the same group....why keep so quiet about it when their aim is to cause panic?

Al Qaeda took immediate responsibility for 9/11, as did that spanish group with the train bombings and car bombings.

If it was the same group....why keep so quiet about it when their aim is to cause panic?

Al Qaeda took immediate responsibility for 9/11, as did that spanish group with the train bombings and car bombings.

Madrid train bombings 10 years ago tomorrow .

initially it was believed to be ETA 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/11/newsid_4273000/4273817.stm

clip from from wiki

After 21 months of investigation, judge Juan del Olmo ruled Moroccan national Jamal Zougam guilty of carrying out the attack.
The September 2007 sentence established no known mastermind nor direct al-Qaeda link.No evidence has been found of al-Qaeda involvement, although an al-Qaeda claim was made the day of the attacks by the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades. U.S. officials note that this group is "notoriously unreliable".

the wiki page is an interesting read , and i'm not sure the full story is known  even now .

What if there was a mayday call about a hijacking and the plane was shot down as soon as they could. The government just don't want people to know they killed innocents?

Conspiracy theorists please?

Yes , it's not an impossible scenario . many people still believe 93 was shot down over Shanksville.

edit;

as a precaution i should just add i don't want or intend to get dragged into all that stuff here  :thumbup:

Edited by Zingari

What if there was a mayday call about a hijacking and the plane was shot down as soon as they could. The government just don't want people to know they killed innocents?

Conspiracy theorists please?

Very plausible. You couldn't rule this theory out. Safest place to shoot down a plane is over the sea.

I still want to go with the theory that it got into difficulties and that's why it had changed course. A fraction of me is thinking that maybe this plane bumping into another aircraft in 2012 had something to do with a fault this time. Unfortunately, no pilot contact/Mayday call scuppers this theory.

Clutching at straws....I think so.

With the Chinese involved, I am not so sure the truth will prevail.

Theories have emerged that the plane might have been blown to smithereens during the flight - hence the difficulty finding larger pieces of wreckage.

This was my bet anyway.

Think some people are clinging at straws. Stuff like "inside job" blah blah always emerge.

There is actually a Chinese muslim dissident group, different to the one who did the sword attack who has claimed responsibility... it's just not been taken seriously. Yet.

It's almost never terrorists although that is always what people assume.

The 9/11 effect. People now see terrorist acts in every single mass loss of life.

Which is of course the paranoia that those behind it wanted in the first place.

As for this particular incident...no explanation seems to fit all the facts have right now.

Edited by leicsmac

Guest MattP

Tragic whatever has occurred.

For nothing to have been found by now though is really bizarre isn't it?

Thoughts are with the people, plane crash has to be a terrible way to go if you know it is going to happen.

Very plausible. You couldn't rule this theory out. Safest place to shoot down a plane is over the sea.

I still want to go with the theory that it got into difficulties and that's why it had changed course. A fraction of me is thinking that maybe this plane bumping into another aircraft in 2012 had something to do with a fault this time. Unfortunately, no pilot contact/Mayday call scuppers this theory.

Clutching at straws....I think so.

With the Chinese involved, I am not so sure the truth will prevail.

The knocked off wingtip? 

Wingtips aren't really a necessary part of the aircraft, they're only there to improve fuel efficiency and aren't connected to anything important. However, if this is the reason they got into trouble the plane could be easily flown to the nearest airport and land, it wouldn't just explode in midair.

The knocked off wingtip? 

Wingtips aren't really a necessary part of the aircraft, they're only there to improve fuel efficiency and aren't connected to anything important. However, if this is the reason they got into trouble the plane could be easily flown to the nearest airport and land, it wouldn't just explode in midair.

It might do if the wing tip fell off then a missile was fired at it.

• Like 1